So, what the hell happened to Decker?

Right, he looks really lackadaisical. He lacks desire or something.

I’m just hoping it isn’t another WArford situation. When he left, he returned to form almost immediately .

1 Like

Unseen forces at work. Actual clip of Russ Thomas yelling at WCF

This… His feet are slow, it has nothing to do with his shoulder iniury

Warford was playing well when he left. He got nicked up alot and missed games and snaps. We had some issues overall on the line that year, so people just kind of assumed he wasnt playing well. If you go back and watch, he was.

1 Like

I always appreciate your input, brother. You often have a different lens than me, and I always consider your words. I usually agree with you, but sometimes not…BUT…with you, it’s always clean. You are not always trying to be right. You are discussing and presenting your side, instead of long-winded fights. I can totally see where you are right here. (pretty sure you have a better memory than me most of the time - LOL).

You’re honest and clean with the presentation of your input, as well as an educated football fan.

(just a little shoutout of appreciation for you, here). Fresh air, compared to some of the dudes that have to be right, no matter what. LOL. This shit is entertainment, and is supposed to be fun. Some of these dudes are like Johnny Ringo. Just a black hole that can never be filled. Looking for a place to vent their frustration that really has nothing to do with football.

1 Like