So where is the bad loss?

You can make an argument on the way we lost to NE, but our losses are to undefeated Philly, 5-1 Minnesota, and 5-2 Dallas on the road. Our only two questionable losses are to NE on the road and Seattle, who is crushing LA. Which game should we have won, or is it the way we lost?

1 Like

We have the worst record in the NFL. At some point we need to exceed expectations.

7 Likes

Sad Steve Buscemi GIF

3 Likes

The bad loss was to NE’s 3rd string QB 29-0 where we went for it on 4th down 6 times and failed to get one.

9 Likes

New England was a horrible loss. They showed absolutely nothing.

1 Like

1 Like

So we’re going to rate our losses now?

All of them. All of our losses were bad. Losses are never good.

2 Likes

We’ve now reached the “we’re the worst team in the league, so what?!” point of the season….

3 Likes

Sound Of Music GIF

1 Like

For me, I see the injuries. The defense was good and the offense had to rely on Raymond, Williams, but, Hock and Wright👍.
Anyone notice where Ragnow spent the week?
NP
3 C’s, one of them a PS LS (playing in his 4th NFL game. At G!
You think Goff had any reason to be shitting his pants out there? Only 3 of the other 10 players are Starters!
Me personally? I’m not doing it. For any amount of money.
Nope!
I’ll say this. Dan needs to study Belichik press conferences. The “Art” of saying not a damn thing!
They just got their asses handed to them. Yeah, call them out publicly. That’ll make things better. You just need to piss them off a little more.
They see the shit we see, and a whole lot more!

St, Brown

1 Like

Chark, St.Brown, and Reynolds are going to have to miss games.
If only we drafted up for a WR.
Smdh

Jamo is the bait to keep us watching. (just wait to see how good he is)
I’m on to their shtick. LOL

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.