So you want to draft a QB?

Agreed! I was pro-Winston the moment he became available. I thought he’d be an excellent backup stylistically for Stafford, and I think he can resurrect his career much like Tannehill did.

While I think the year with a crazy amount of INTs is an outlier, Jameis is not a Brees or Brady type of precision passer. You’d need to run the right offense for him to work. I think the heavy run with play-action vertical passing would be perfect. Don’t ask him to complete 40 3-yard passes, because that’s when the picks really hurt.

story of my life.

Every time I started dating someone… ladies would come out of nowhere showing interest like crazy.

Then… whenever I was single… it was like I was toxic.

Women are fickle creatures…

Shave your head, men. Watch how quickly that shit changes for ya. :wink:

As I am someone getting pretty thin on top… convince me

I have questions for you BigNatty:

How do you do in the cold Michigan weather?
Do you have to shave 2-4 times a week?
Straight edge or electric?
How many sticks do you use to beat off all the women attracted to you as a bald man? :woman_zombie: :women_wrestling: :wolf:

Even when I lived in MI, I am the guy who is hot all the time (not trying to brag… :wink: Love me some double entendre). A hat is perfectly fine, if it’s windy.

Usually every 2-4 days, depending on what’s going on at home. If I was in a relationship, I’d do it more often, because it feels AMAZING, when your woman is rubbing your bald head. If ppl knew how sensitive the top of the head is, at least 80% of men would be shaving their head.

https://www.amazon.com/Gillette-Fusion5-Razor-Handle-Refills/dp/B07DZYGDS3/ref=sr_1_5?crid=10X3EYJB9CBIC&keywords=gillette+fusion+mach+5&qid=1638581786&rdc=1&sprefix=gillete+fusion%2Caps%2C197&sr=8-5

$44 at Sam’s Club, about every 5 months. These blades last me 3-4 shaves, at least.
An electric would save you a TON, but it entails going through a process of your skin adjusting. You’ll have irritated and uncomfortable skin for awhile if you do it. I prefer getting a great shaving cream and taking it down with the razor I linked above.

Just surrender to it, bro. You’ll never keep them all away. You’ll learn to be more picky, as you can afford to be. I recommend getting tinted windows in your car. When you eclipse a certain level of handsomeness, you become a traffic hazard, and are dangerous on the road.
You will learn to politely decline them, and get better at not hurting feelings.
With great looks, comes great responsibility.
Be safe out there, man.

People truly don’t understand the plight of the handsome bald man in our country. Gets completely overlooked by other factions of society. Nobody wants to hear it, because they are jealous and also have no frame of reference, as a means of relating to it.

3 Likes

That’s what I think too. The supporting cast thus far for our QB has been a disaster. The first game with Reynolds definitely gave Goff a boost, but given what has been happening around the QB most of this year prior to that I am baffled by those that think Goff should have been making more explosive plays. There have just been precious few opportunities for that.

I am 100% onboard with going forward with Goff as the QB and focusing on putting a team around him, along with a good offensive coordinator.

1 Like

I just completely disagree with this.

The biggest difference between the Goff we have right now in Detroit and the two time pro bowl, super bowl QB from his Rams days is the supporting cast.

Build a team and get a creative play caller. It’s a team game, and we have a QB that has definitely shown he can win the big games. Honestly, I just don’t see QB as a need. If it doesn’t come together for the team with Goff over the next couple of years then we will be in the market for a QB, but with a better team. If we do a good job building the team though I think Goff will be a winner again.

1 Like

Sometimes I just laugh so hard I want to tell you to shut up lol

On topic, no I want no part of drafting QB.

1 Like

Have fun and love the humans.
Remember you are a human.
Love yourself!

Calvin and Hobbes is the poo. Own their entire catalogue. Individual books and the color long ones which combined.

1 Like

Random comment. I just watched Aziz comedy special on Netflix from 2019 for the first time. I had no idea it even came out, I thought he got cancelled. I’m guessing the fact that it just now made its way thru the algorithm to me is a good sign that he’s being uncancelled. Its hilarious, with alot of good messaging included.

1 Like

That is sobering to look at, but it’s one of those things. If you don’t play, then you can’t win. There are a few guys in this class with all the tools. There’s no sure thing, but certainly if we can afford to risk a pick on one, then having three in the first 30 something picks is a good time to do it. We’re not going anywhere without a qb. We’re not going to crawl out of a half century of failure without striking gold at the most important position. We aren’t the franchise that can build a Trent Dilfer overcoming roster. We just aren’t.

I agree with this completely, however…

This one I’m not so sure about. The ones who have the physical tools are lacking in areas of actual quarterbacking (decision-making, accuracy, etc…), whereas the ones with the quarterbacking skills are lacking physically. Pickett probably comes closest to having all the tools, but if his hands are really as small as people seem to think, he’ll be a major, major outlier if he becomes successful.

1 Like

I’ll check it out, man. Thanks for the tip.

Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

It is highly unlikely that any QB in thjs draft class becomes a Brady, Manning, Rodgers, or Brees… and that is the type of guy you need to win a Super Bowl if you don’t have an incredible roster.

I’m no scout nor a draft geek

But

I liked how Cameron Rising played in a run heavy off last night ….

Say we take, I don’t know, Sam Howell or Willis at #23. They have typical rookie seasons like Lawrence or Zach Wilson or any number of other rookie QBs, and we’re picking top 5 again the following year. One of Bryce Young or CJ Stroud - both of whom would be the easy #1 in this class - is there for our pick. Do we take him after just investing a 1st round pick the prior year in Howell/Willis? Or do we pass to let the guy our FO liked to develop?

You can’t properly weigh the following year’s draft class while making a pick for this year, but what you CAN do is weigh the opportunity cost of just such a scenario playing out.

2 Likes

Well how did that work out for us during the Stafford years?? Spent high draft picks on QB, WR’s and still didn’t win. You have to have a team and no you don’t need to “strike GOLD” you just need an average to above average QB (ranked 10-15th) if the team is built correctly. Before anyone says it, Brady is an anomaly, once in a generation.

Don’t try telling anyone on this board that taking an OSU QB is a good decision. It makes them an automatic bust.

1 Like