Some Reporters, WOW!

How can a real NFL reporter not even watch football? WOW!
https://twitter.com/i/status/1747467583727505809

3 Likes

I cringed for that lady. It has to be her worst nightmare. How did she research the temperature in Detroit but not know we play in a dome? So embarrassing.

5 Likes

I want to know who asked the question?

1 Like

My question, how can you be an NFL reporter and not even watch the games. Heck, we were the only team playing Sunday night. You could NOT know we were in a dome.

1 Like

It sucks for all the female reporters who know their shit. She set them back, I would say!

9 Likes

Lindsay Lohan Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

4 Likes

That was cruel.

He let her go on and on…

I mean, it’s her responsibility to know where the game will be played, but he could have held a hand up after the first little bit and said “the game’s indoors” and said “next question”.

I suppose it’s a lesson she’ll never forget though, and hopefully be better for it. Man, if she keeps her job she will never live that down. Colleagues will always find ways to work it in for a dig. :rofl:

1 Like

I hit play, and as she started to ask the question, could not finish the video. Painful.

6 Likes

Only if we assume that one female reporter somehow represents all female reporters - any more than one male reporter represents all male reporters. Gawd knows male reporters say ridiculous things often enough.

2 Likes

This crap doesn’t get any better as the Super Bowl approaches.

1 Like

GMFB just aired this question on their show.

They surmised it was a general assignment reporter sent to cover the press conference, not a sports reporter.

Kyle of course liked it, said it was fresh approach and if you notice Bowles didn’t really address the question.

Peter said Bowles showed grace in his answer.

Then discussed frostbite on nipples…first brought up by Peter then Jamie said you can’t have that.

3 Likes

To be fair, male reporters can ask some dump questions too.

This was cringey to watch…hope the lady can laugh at herself. It’s a harmless mistake.

5 Likes

I wondered what @Nate reaction would be. :laughing:. Just wow! I’m wondering if this is someone unfamiliar and just got sent there to cover :thinking:

1 Like

I don’t know if he let her go on, or if he just couldn’t get a word in, but that was DEFINITELY the worst part for her.

2 Likes

Mike Judge Reaction GIF by Idiocracy

7 Likes

Yes, but they were born with a microphone shaped appendage. It’s their birthright to ask stupid questions.

1 Like

Jemelle Hill …lol

She’s having fun answering her Dan was hired over better minority candidates takes.

1 Like

She’s too spinless to ever answer that…just a race baiter!

1 Like