Some sad news regarding our friend, RickOShea

A cruel reminder. RIP

2 Likes

May @RickOShea memory be eternal
Him and Frank Wycheck

Having a beer in heaven right now watching the Titans game

4 Likes

So sorry to hear this. Was a really good guy. Always enjoyed his presence on here. May he RIP.

6 Likes

Death is that recurring teacher who teaches us to number our days, that we may gain a heart of wisdom, humility and love.

Thank you Nate for sharing.

Prayers to the family and loved one effected….

Resurgam to our friend! May he Rest In Peace!

9 Likes

Awe, man! He’s a great guy. That’s a loss.
Rest in peace.
Go Lions!

6 Likes

Condolences to his friends and family.

I’m so sorry he didn’t live to see this team reach the postseason, as he hoped to do.

3 Likes

We’ll win it for Rick then

6 Likes

Love you @Nate. Thanks for the update.

Sending love to all in his family.

Love you guys.

Love the “connective tissue” reference and have always seen it that way.

6 Likes

R. I. P.

2 Likes

Man…this hurts.

You spend years with strangers on the internet…and they start to feel like family

@RickOShea - Your Lion heart still beats in the Den

17 Likes

That is sad, awful news, as he talked about a lot of things here for a long time. Never long winded , but concise, knowledgeable, a sense of humor and humanity. No big surprise he was a big family man, you could just tell.

After he talked about the cancer diagnosis in August, you can add brave to the list.

We are all a little poorer today, his family and IRL friends much moreso. God’s blessings on thrm all, on us and his soul. Rest well, good work Rick.

Peace.

14 Likes

worst news I could have heard !! May God rest your soul and find your family and be with them all at this time–you will be missed brother !! much love.

8 Likes

Rick, I never met you irl, but your my buddy. You see Spike and Sharon, you tell them I said hey. You are a class act and a good man. Loved reading your thoughts. You’re absent, but not forgotten. Godspeed.

10 Likes

Rick you are one of many members in The Den I always thought would be great to meet. I hope you get a good a good seat up there for the playoffs…shoot maybe even the draft room.

My very best to you and yours from me and mine.

6 Likes

Sorry to hear that he seemed like a nice dude.

4 Likes

Man, really sad to hear. He always seemed like a great guy.

4 Likes

Sucks to hear. He was a good poster. Always enjoyed his thoughts. Condolences to his family. He will be missed

4 Likes

This is a gut punch. One of our brothers is not getting a chance to see our Lions win a SB. My heart goes out to his family. I agree, let’s dedicate this season to @RickOShea

6 Likes

So well said, Weas. Thank-you for conveying this so well.

5 Likes

Oh man, horrible news, lost my mom to the same.

Thanks for sharing.

4 Likes