Source: Packers' Rodgers tests positive for COVID

Like it matters anyway, the NFL policy on COVID/vaccines works about as good as…well…the vaccine.

Seen way more vaccinated players with COVID than non vaxxed IMO.

2 Likes

Brady said he was Vaccinated and the Bucs said the team was 100% vaccinated. I think Brady is too competitive to risk missing games due to the NFL protocols and he seems too intelligent not to believe the doctors.

3 Likes

How in the hell did no one know he wasn’t vaxed? It’s Aaron Rodgers. All of the Covid policies and restrictions that unvaxed players MUST follow… no one noticed his doing them?

If he failed to follow the protocols, he should face whatever the penalties are supposed to be. All of them. For every game he failed to.

He’s a superstar player, but no one should be above the game.

Litmus test for the league.

What about all of his interviews he’s done, protocols followed?

Somebody got some explaining to do.

[quote=“Nate, post:13, topic:12565, full:true”]

It’ll be tough to navigate this if Rodgers gets any kind of meaningful punishment for lying about being vaccinated. How do you discuss vaccination status without discussing the vaccine, and what the vaccine is for?

Screw it. Let’s discuss all vaccines in the name of fantasy sports and gambling. Is Josh Allen up to date on his TDaP? How badly is your fantasy team screwed if you start Allen, and he winds up missing the game because he has tetanus? You should have the right to factor that risk in.

2 Likes

Way to go! You got the thread locked!

2 Likes

I did? I think not.

I was just joking around. I’m sure we are trending that way. None of the policies make any sense.

2 Likes

Probably for the best.

1 Like

He did not.

1 Like

He said he was “immunized”, but never said that he had received the vaccine itself. He was trying to lie without directly saying he was unvaccinated.

1 Like

Removed a few COVID specific responses (including my own). Let’s keep it to the topic: Aaron Rodgers hopefully becoming suspended, and thus, never playing another down of football again, relegating the Packers to the trash heap of football where we can endlessly poke them with a stick.

8 Likes

Kinda shocked knowing who he’s dating.

Everyone else they can profit from. If Rodgers was a second string guard he’d be suspended indefinitely.

1 Like

I hope Love comes in and lights it up.

I must admit though, I kind of have been warming up to the ‘new’ Aaron Rodgers. Seems like he lost his arrogant pricklyness.

Looking back… how was Rodgers NOT a close contact to Davante Adams last week???.. and therefore… how was he eligible to play against the Cardinals???

Adams tested positive last Monday.
Rodgers should have had to quarantine for 5 days away from the team… and they played Thursday night.

4 Likes

You are right, but none of the policies make any sense. 100,000 fans go to the games, no testing. But, players get tested every week regardless of jab or not. The point of testing is to prevent the spread, but you have thousands and thousands of fans sitting together.

All that matters is money.

1 Like

I’m going to lose my s#!t If love turns out to be the real deal. If the freaking Green Bay packers get another 15 years of good to elite quarterback play I’m done with this sport. lol

3 Likes

Different than lying to your team mates imo
But then also begs question of if teams do know

And the vaccination rates of teams can’t be trusted

When we see teams push competitive advantages as far as they can

And lack of Covid protocols with under 85% vax
Are teams purposely messing around with numbers in hopes of not being hindered by Covid rules ? With Rodgers as an example and maybe competitively it shows there’s an advantage to it as packers cruise along in first place.

I would bet a lot of cash on this being true. The corruption runs so deep in the NFL and it all starts with the owners. And the boosters are coming soon. They will have to create another policy completely for booster compliance. It’s a shitshow.

2 Likes

Cracking Up Lol GIF

3 Likes