Stafford listed as questionable for Sunday (Hip)

And of course Joe F. falling down the stairs rushing to get to his puppy…

1 Like

I bet she can dish it out too.

Turns out it’s a flare up of the back problem, not his hip (which makes more sense):

yes thank you, I would have expected this, backs are very tricky when your talking about pain and their sources.

So why did they lie about his hip? What’s the difference, the guy is hurting somewhere and might not play, right? Why be dishonest about it if his issue is with his back? Seems like they’d get into some trouble with the league about that. Frankly, I’m getting tired of this BS with injuries.

1 Like

Honestly i’ve had my back hurt, gone to chiropractor and hip out. I’ve also had legs and hip hurt only to find something out in lower back. Pretty related to each other actually

I was wondering if it were his back. To be honest wouldn’t surprise me if he deals with off and on back issues for the rest of his career. Really need to significantly upgrade our backup QB situation next year.

Vegas has stopped action on KC-Lions game, reason being Stafford availability.

If he’s hurting badly or we are losing badly I hope they are smart enough to realize losing to KC isn’t a bad thing. The rest of the division plays them too so likely losses.
The 2 after this game are much bigger to the goal than tomorrow

1 Like

they didn’t “lie” you can have shooting pains in your back that spreads across your hips, legs, knees, tailbone and WE were not present when the medical staff was asking Matt where the worst pain was. he ‘could have said’ “right now…it’s some good pain in my hip.”

but at times to, pain can shift from spot to spot/area to area as well.

1 Like

I think that’s pretty weak, Cubby. The docs are going to know where the problem is, but whatev. As you say, we weren’t there and really don’t know anything.

Patricia prolly has a spare cane, golf cart, or quad he can borrow. :neutral_face: #stirthatpot

my pain gets searing from my lower back , disappears for awhile (a month) and sometimes moves to my right knee to the point I’m thinking about getting my knee X-rayed , and that.

same exact level of pain and in the same way, just two different spots at different times. can be wincing pain where you wonder if you should move and then it’s gone…anywhere between 3 minutes and a half hour at a time.

'whew!

I guarantee that! Even though AN (acoustic neuroma) isn’t usually an immediate death sentence, it’s a devastating diagnosis and is frequently life altering.
Just hearing, “brain tumor”, and “brain surgery”, freak you out! I had been dealing with the symptoms for 12 years, and knew something was wrong, still, nothing prepares you.