Stafford mic’d up

Fun watch. You can tell Stafford really wanted this win. One thing that irritates me though is at 4:40

https://youtu.be/qH2VN4gpvdc?si=msqPdjJkoOja61pA >

He throws a hospital ball to Higbee who is injured after Kerby hits him. Stafford runs up to Kerby and sarcastically yells ‘good hit’ then shouts at him he’s a dirty player. That he ‘watched tape’ and he’s ‘dirty’

Lame thing to accuse. Especially when their defender tackled Laporta the exact same way. That’s how DBs have to tackle bigger TEs.

5 Likes

Yup. Ben and Dan were/are TE coaches and a professional TE in Dan’s case. If they really had a problem with the angles and style of tackling from our D, wouldn’t they be the first to scream it into their brains?

Maybe they wouldn’t call it out publicly for obvious reasons, but I think they’d at least look to get that type of tackle penalized in the offseason even if it was their team that is highlighted for improvement.

1 Like

Kerby also got called for a penalty for pulling off a Ram who was driving his forearm into Branch’s neck while Branch was on the ground. Speaking of dirty

6 Likes

my bad. I did a quick scan but didn’t see it. it’s hard to keep up sometimes here

1 Like

Yeah, I actually didn’t hate this “penalty” from Kerby. Sticking up for his guy. I know he got eviscerated a bit on the GDT for it

2 Likes
1 Like

Hmmm, ya know, I’m starting think that maybe this Stafford guy just might be a whiny little b*itch :thinking:…anyway, now back to your regular programming:

JARED GOFF!
JARED GOFF!
JARED GOFF!
JARED GOFF!
JARED GOFF!
JARED GOFF!
JARED GOFF!
JARED GOFF!
JARED GOFF!

2 Likes

That looks worse than G Floyd.

1 Like

Matt was expecting a heroes welcome. What he got was boo’s and Jared Goff chants. I don’t think he was prepared for any of it, and it threw him.
It got into his head.

1 Like

Thats one thing i HATED about stafford.

Always throwing the hospital ball.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.