Matthew Stafford Mic’d Up In His Return To Detroit To Face The Lions

Stafford’s calling Kerby Joseph a dirty player and says something like “It’s been on tape. I’ve sen it.”

1 Like

Kerby looked like he wanted to go up to him in the last shot where he is hugging Goff.

“Hey! That’s a good hit,” Stafford yells at Joseph. “That’s a good hit, but you’re dirty as f—k, and you know it. You’re dirty as f—k. It’s been on tape. I seen it. It’s been on tape.”

Damm the play is questionable, but what I got out of that video is Stafford sure got knocked around he took some shots McNeil and Hutch took turns knocking him down. Loved that from our defense.

1 Like

Stafford is just transferring anger at Kerby for throwing a hospital ball. Don’t throw hospital balls if you don’t want your guys in the hospital.

4 Likes

I noticed that too.

1 Like

I also noticed in the slo-lights that Kerby actually hit him in the thigh. There is nothing dirty about that.

2 Likes

I agree buts it’s low some will question it, but you can’t question the beating they gave Stafford that man might still be in the ice bath.

3 Likes

McNeill sure has came along way, the whole defense is better with him and he makes Hutch even better when he is on the field. We have 2 nice pieces on that Dline.

2 Likes

That’s what HE said? @BigNatty

1 Like

Spell check

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 9 days. New replies are no longer allowed.