Stafford on Dan Patrick and Rich Eisen's shows (links inside) ADDED: D. Kennard interview

2 Likes

Oh no people are gonna be mad about that “win, lose, draw, it doesn’t matter” comment

2 Likes

If that’s the case, they missed 99% of the other things he said.

2 Likes

Pretty annoying Eisen spent so much time on Kershaw.

Man am I sick of the media bringing that up.

1 Like

Yea, DanP had some super annoying questions too.

2 Likes

Lions linebacker Devon Kennard is off to a hot start to the 2019 season. Kennard has three sacks and six QB pressures in the first two games and has played a big role in Detroit remaining unbeaten so far.

1 Like

I honestly didn’t think he spent that much time on it, particularly considering how unique of a situation it is. Here’s the deal with being “famous.” You are going to be asked about the same shit so many times you are going to want to puke. Whenever someone asks the age old question of picking 2 out of 3…I choose rich and powerful over famous every single time.

Think about it. If you were a rock star, that means you are going to be forced to play the same few songs damn near every single night for the rest of your life. I can’t remember who it was, but they said what they found most annoying about being a successful musician was that every single club he went into suddenly decided to play all of HIS music once he walked in.

Okay, all of that aside. If you want a real in depth football interview you don’t look to these clowns, you go to real football guys on radio like Jim and Pat on NFL radio. smile. I feel good that he watches other QBs and tries to learn from them. I think in other interviews, guys either wouldn’t admit to that or that flat out wouldn’t do it. And of the “wouldn’t do it” crowd would be the few super elite guys (like Aaron Rodgers) and most everyone else who damn sure should do it.

What I didn’t like is something he said out of complete honesty. When asked about Kyler Murray he gave him a bunch of praise, and when trying to compare the two QBs he said “he is still young and healthy.” I will never forget when Marshall Faulk said the last game he ever went into completely healthy was the 2nd game of his rookie season.

3 Likes