Stafford Tier III?

Similar? Which dropped INT wins us the Arizona game?

It was just an example. I didn’t mean to open up an argument about the merits of that drop nor did I intend to “pin responsibility”. Just pointing out the opposite to counting up all the drops and giving Stafford credit for them. I’m not suggesting, in any way, being one sided here. I’m raising this point because the opposite has already been raised.

Nothing silly about it.

I can’t remember which one of our guys dropped what was sure to be a pick six. AZ was driving from near their own end zone, and the Murray threw the ball directly into the chest of a Lion defender who just dropped it at about the 20 yard line. Easy six for detroit.

I was talking about Stafford over his entire career, not just one game.

“I would be beyond surprised if “drops”, “uncalled PI” and “throwaway” accounted for all.”

Not all, every QB misses guys for one reason or another, and I have already said numerous times in various thread on this board that he is not the most accurate guy out there.

Which is exactly what I’m saying. I put more weight on good placement than most. When Caldwell came in, he made some comments to this effect. “If we want back shoulder, ball goes to back shoulder”. I had hope…