Stafford to the Vikings?

Please, I don’t want to hate Stafford. If he goes to Minnesota, I WILL hate him.

14 Likes

Depends on what they have to give up. I don’t trust Staffords health and minny better get another RB. When jones can’t play that offense is in trouble. But maybe the Vikings think they can’t beat the lions without much better QB play? Darnold played pretty good against us but forced a pass to JJ that Branch picked. Darnold had Jones wide open in the flat for a big play and missed it. Definitely an all in move by the Vikings if true.

2 Likes

He thought we booed loud before???

4 Likes

Kelly will never bring the kids back.

2 Likes

A few things…

1. Why does this board love random fake tweets? Its fun, but odd lol.

2. As a Rams fan. The aurora of Stafford greater than the actual play. Darnold is younger, talented and playing well. Barring Stafford having a resurgence and Darnold imploding. Is it really a big upgrade for the Vikings at this moment?

5 Likes

The cost has to be 2 1sts a 3rd and Sam Darnold

6 Likes

100%. I think people forget how freaking good he is

2 Likes

Yes it’s a huge upgrade. Staffords football intelligence is light years ahead of Darnold. And I’m not down on Darnold. Stafford throwing to JJ would be unreal.

2 Likes

Sigh, are we really suggesting that because Darnold, for the first time in his career, has strung together a few competent games, is on the level of a literal Hall of Fame QB?

Also, this is as much about the Rams off-loading Stafford’s contract.

2 Likes

We don’t call him Krazy Kwesi for nothing. Let the fireworks begin!

1 Like

I’d feel better about this trade, which by the way I think happens, if we can nab Mad Maxx.

3 Likes

My whole life would feel better if we nab Mad Maxx.

4 Likes

The last 3 years Stafford has been everything Rams fans accused Goff of being. The only difference is…when Goff was our QB we blamed him for needing everything to be “perfect”. Now they just say Stafford doesnt have what he needs. Thus meaning nothing is “perfect” around Matt.

Regardless, I watch the games. Darnold is playing better than Stafford. Sure the Vikes are a better team. However, I’m judging the QB play. I’m not saying the Vikings shouldnt do it. But I’m not saying they should either.

6 Likes

Am I right in thinking Stafford has low key been a bit ass this season?

2 Likes

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA………

“ This Heavy Sports Vikings trade proposal aims to land Stafford if Darnold cannot [right the ship]

Vikings get:

• Matthew Stafford

Rams get:

• 2025 5th-round pick
  • 2026 conditional 5th-round pick (becomes 4th with Super Bowl win)”

LOL

Exactly.

I will take things that never happen for 100 Alex.

Not saying a trade wont happen but that compensation screams homerism.

3 Likes

This might be the most inaccurate post I’ve seen. The fact is all QBs need a supporting cast. Stafford on that Vikes team could resemble the Rams team he went to year one.

1 Like

Maybe the Vikings GM has more balls than Holmes to make an all in move!!! Holmes will counter with signing Bruce Irvin back.

3 Likes

Fool gonna fool.