Studs and Duds for the Lions overtime loss to the Seahawks

Damm pretty accurate

3 Likes

First I heard this, anyone else?

It also appeared that he may have overrun his route, which resulted in Goff’s pick-six.

Nailed it.

Can’t disagree with any. May give Gibbs an

Meh Soso GIFs | Tenor

In the presser Campbell suggested that the pick 6 was on Gibbs rather than Goff, but then Goff took responsibility in his own presser and said his ball placement could have been better.

2 Likes

Spot on. We really need to give someone else a look to replace Jacobs. If his speed is an issue, that’s a HUGE problem.

I am happy to see Laporta contribute.

tbf Mosley is the starter and jacobs was the backup, but we have to start him when hes injured rn

Jacobs is solid against a decent chunk of WR, but against a physical speciman like DK?, yeah hes gonna need help, we should have learned our lesson last year with okudah against him, lol

but that tyler locket TD was inexcusable, that was really bad shit from him

Surprised no Rodrigo honestly, felt he played terribly this game

1 Like

My concern with Gibbs in this game was how he looked in pass pro, those LB’s were running him over like he was a HS player

1 Like

Yes. It was suggested it should have been a stop-and-turn route but Goff very bluntly said “I thought he ran a good route. I wish I had gotten it more inside”, which implies Gibby was going the way he was supposed to.

Now with that said, Dan is a blatantly honest person but at the same time Goff will never throw his RB under the bus. So just pick whichever narrative you’d like. We’ll never know.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/DetroitOnLion/status/1703589179366441257?t=T_xOlzE4Ijx6SAbnZQW4Xg&s=19

Looks an awful lot like a pretty bad throw from that angle. But maybe Gibbs was suppose to stop. Like you say, we’ll probably never know.

It’s his biggest issue and it’s a doozy

1 Like

Gibbs beats that safety and it’s a house call. That play is going to be a problem once we iron out the wrinkles.

I think it was Phunny that said it best , if my Aunt had Balls she would be my Uncle.

Nah. Sewell was the biggest stud on the team. He just was. Have we reached a point where it’s taken for granted?

2 Likes

Yes. He’s legitimately great. He’s like Jayson Tatum in the nba. An every year all star guy.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.