SUNDAY NFL GAMES WEEK 17

Screenshot 2023-12-31 at 09-39-27 NFL Schedule - Week 17 Regular Season 2023 - ESPN

Let’s go 49ers and Philly … so SF has to play week 18 and beat LA Rams for #1 seed

This gives Lions psychological motivation later before our playoff run. Knowing that we got screwed, but it didn’t affect us in the long run.

AFC- I’m rooting for Dolphins to beat Ravens. Bills to beat Patriots. This gives the AFCE to Miami…and Buffalo is locked into the #6 seed so hopefully they rest their starters week 18 and Miami gets #1 seed.

SNF- Let’s go Vikings… beat GB and beat us week 18 against our backups. So we can play you week 19 wildcard round.

WEEK 18 IS THE DETROIT LIONS BYE WEEK. We earned it

I won’t be giving the nfl any more viewership this weekend. THEY have not earned it.

3 Likes

respect brother.

If everyone did what you do, we could see a change.

Unfortunately, I’m just rolling with the punhces per usual

2 Likes

Baltimore Miami on the big monitor
Still debating what to have on the other two
New Orleans/Tampa could be a good one.
Houston, to see how Stroud looks in his return
AZ Philly should be a Philly win but nothing has come real easy for them lately.

Philly and SF make sure they blow em out

Any snow in the Baltimore forecast?

Only looks like Chicago snow? From what I see

1 Like

I wonder how Sanchez feels? He’s calling the Rams game. He was considered the better pick early on. Stafford still playing at a high level, and he hasn’t played in many years

3 Likes

At this point, I guess he is fine with it. Made money in the league and now making money as an announcer without the beating.

2 Likes

For sure, and I like him as an announcer. Just weird how things work out

Dolphins score early 7-0 Fins

1 Like

Dolphins own the Ravens

1 Like

Do they?

Tell you one thing, Lamar Jackson has improved as a passer, guy hsa taken a big step forward this season.

2 Likes

Idk from what i remember they Blized him with 8 guys and beat Lamar every play

Then had a 24 pt comeback last year in 4th Qtr

TD Ravens.
Nice series by them, shaping up to be a good game.

Which defense shows up?

Big time. I was never concerned with his arm. Then I watched him dismantle the Lions. I still don’t think his career will be too long because of the running, but he’s a pretty complete QB

Just throwing wheel routes to Justice hill every play !?!!?

No, it’s been more than that.

Chicago fields to Dj first drive 7-0

Achane looks explosive beaming chunk yards

Xavien Howard Carted off