Sundays Uniforms

The Vikings are wearing all white Sunday. Will the Lions go with the blueberries again?

2 Likes

4 Likes

Do you think they are aware of their record when they mix and match?

Anything but the grey jammies.

7 Likes

That only applies when the moon is in a particular phase.

Dexters Laboratory What A Fine Day For Science GIF

2 Likes

Does anybody know the Lions record is when the Moon is in the Waxing Gibbous phase?

1 Like

Those unis will always have a whiff of stale urine about them for me.

I am open-minded about possible new black alternates, but those Millen-era blacks need to be rounded up and burned.

5 Likes

:crazy_face: Vikings trying for camouflage during Sundays snowstorm.

Temperature is going to be 49 degrees with light rain.

1 Like

I saw that before purchasing my plane ticket. I land at 5am and leave at 9pm. No need for a heavy coat, a Lions Hoodie and Lions light jacket should be fine since most of the time I will be inside. I am waiting to buy my game ticket since it looks like the prices are coming down.

6 Likes

Burn that photo now. There should be no evidence that the black uniforms ever existed.

Anyone who likes the black uniform is a Matt Millen fan.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure we get the privilege of seeing those one last time for the week 18 game.

1 Like

Goff has mentioned it on one of the lions media videos. He said they’re undefeated when they wear the blueberries.

3 Likes

I don’t understand the obsession with the black by some fans. I also don’t understand why some Pistons fans love the Grant Hill era teal horse jerseys.

I do like the new helmets though.

5 Likes

Forgetting the history behind it, that black looks bad-ass, imho. I could see LaPorta steamrolling over a bunch of Queens in that uniform.

5 Likes

Thoese jereseys were so awful
face_exhaling
:face_vomiting:

1 Like

Purple.

If the city is going to destroy any old uniform it has to be purple and teal garbage from the 90s pistons

2 Likes

Lace Once You Go Black GIF by ALLBLK

Everyone that says they hate the black uniforms Im going to send you grey chinese prison camp color rush uni so you get some real actual ugly up close and personal

4 Likes

2 Likes