Swift struggling with groin injury. DC concerned about week one availability

Sheila guided her football Sherpa, Chris Spielman.

Yeah now that I’ve read the reports a bit closer, it looks like he may be 100% and Campbell is just worried he can’t take a full games work yet.

3 Likes

I wonder if we are maybe starting to see a bit of DC’s gamesmanship. He’s saying these things, like when he said Stenberg was a pup and then the guy came out and had some good reps, he said this about Swift and Swift has a good practice… I think he’s using his open honesty about injuries to all of a sudden now be open and honest still but have a motive behind what he says, all the while potentially misleading opponents or motivating his guys. I dunno and am not explaining what I think very well, but I think he’s getting into playing the media or playing games with the media while also being sincere… just a thought!

Basically, evidence that he’s not just a meathead, he’s smart. But he’s self aware enough to know how to use that perception to his advantage… that’s just one angle

6 Likes

The season can’t get here fast enough…

5 Likes

But 3rd, when the season starts, don’t you know that Swift may play himself off of the team?

I love the angle DS!

wayward pines discussion GIF

2 Likes

LOL - do they make a meme of OUR office LB doing that?

2 Likes

Dude, he is MY office LB.

He was on the Broncos football team I was color commentator for. So much talent bangingbaround Kzoo in the late 80s/early90s

3 Likes

Bro- all of those all “most interesting man in the world” commercials…it’s YOU. You should be on those. (for real, man. You are one interesting MF’r with some fantastic life experience).

1 Like

Ever since he left Hansen it’s been all downhill. Let’s face it, he’ll never top MMMBop.

5 Likes

Lawrence on the keyboard for sure! lol

90S Hanson GIF

3 Likes

Hansen?

chris remake GIF

2 Likes

kill me now !!! just as bad as Barney The Dinosaur %@#&(!@##

1 Like

Nah Tavai’s got that covered. Or he would if he could cover.

5 Likes

The Lions shouldn’t draft anyone from Hawaii again.

Or get some better scouting over there.

1 Like

barney dancing GIF

I have firearms, and spare ammo… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

lol, love ya brother. Don’t blow Barney away.