Tampa planning “Collapse for Caleb”?

Is the “Tampa Tank” in full motion?

Bucs are way over the cap at the moment, and may be ready to blow it up and hope for a QB in 2024 draft.

1 Like

Hey they got a super bowl out of it! Time to rebuild and get some magic beans.

tank GIF

4 Likes

Vita Vae? Carlton Davis?

1 Like

Big Vita! Replace one Big V with another one, this time on the D-line. Wonder what it’d take to trade for him? He was still very good last year, only 28. And put up 6.5 sacks and 13 QB hits at 350 pounds, that’s impressive.

2 Likes

Is there a bigger dumpster fire in the league?

fixed it for ya!

1 Like

It would be great if the Lions current Big V was actually healthy, who knows on that one though. His contract really isn’t bad if the medical staff thinks his back is going to be fine. I guess we will find out soon enough.

Yes!

Mark Davis Sport GIF by UFC

4 Likes

This is comical at best…. A perfect example of the best QB prospects always being the ones who weren’t drafted yet….

So a guy who is 6’5” 236 with a big arm… a guy who had a 180 rating and 43 TDs and 8 ints his jr year in the SEC is “done before he starts?”

Trask has 2 years behind Brady, some solid OL pieces, good WR group, above average defense, and starting him equates to a #1 draft slot?

2 Likes

Can we get trash as our next back up?!

The Bucs had the worst rushing attack in the nfl though. That won’t help a young QB with no experience. They do have some WR’s though.

1 Like

I just think it’s funny that teams/fans are always exited about a sexy backup QB…. Until he’s the guy-

I was a Howell fan last offseason. He was mine, and a few others top QB in the draft….

That said, I’m no more worried about Washington and Howell than I am Tampa and Trask…

From what I have heard and read, it’s clear Lance was still behind the 8 ball early last year. He wasn’t the best QB in camp before the injury.

Teams keep drafting QBs to keep giving up on them….

Stetson is certainly a turd, but his athleticism and body of work speaks for itself. He will be dropped to round 4-6 based in size, and yet Bryce will go high round one at the same size.

Mark my words- if the Bears, Colts, Texans and Raiders draft QBs- they will still suck in 2 years.

1 Like

Seems to have worked for the Jags. Lawrence got them in the playoffs in year 2. But I agree it’s super risky, just look at the Jets situation, Wilson went 1 pick later than Lawrence.

Who’s talking Vatai?
VV - Vita Vae, two V’s.
lol.

I hate to tell you this but that’s a big W, not a big V.

4 Likes

ok, ok.

V V

1 Like

So when should you draft a QB then?

i wanted Vita in the draft so bad.

V V!

Big WWE Fan I see! Val Venis!

legend month GIF

Hard to say what kind of defense they will have in 2023.

Bucs are currently almost $58 million over the cap….
and these 12 free agents played over 1/2 of their defensive snaps in 2022. Not sure how they can bring many of them back when they already need to cut or restructure $65 million just to sign their draft picks.

The Bucs won 8 games… with Brady pulling out 3 wins in the 4th quarter… after the offense looked like a steaming pile of excrement for 3 quarters.

And they may also have to release their LT… since Smith is due $15 million and didn’t really impress in the past few years.