Tavai doing Tavai things

Check out the screen shots of Tavai completely whiffing on a tackle he should have made….

Yup… he is still terrible. He wouldn’t have got the RB in 2 hand touch rules…. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Tavai is to talent and instinct, the exact equivalent of what Ebron is to Effort and Attitude.

6 Likes

Fatty took him with him? I didn’t know that.
Well, this alters the narrative. Patricia did do something good for the Lions.

3 Likes

Man he read the back was in the right spot, failed to breakdown and looked foolish… ya par for the course, but to be fair we have had numerous linebackers that do that as well

In fairness to Tavai, he was a 7th round talent drafted in the 2nd round! Bob Quinn special.

4 Likes

I’ll never forget Quintricia mansplaining that they were sure he wouldn’t last another round because there was another team that prioritized that type of player as well. I can imagine Belichick cackling into his sleeve upon hearing that.

3 Likes

The moment I heard that I knew it was Belichick that was telling that to Patricia.

Patricia also gave us hank fraley. I count that as the best thing he’s done for us.

4 Likes

Fox

2 Likes

The best thing he did for us was leave

6 Likes

That was the best thing Sheila did.

5 Likes

As great as fox is anyone that can make our backup offensive line look not not only competent but kinda good deserves the top spot.

3 Likes

Oh I know. Just taking advantage of the free Fox meme

I’d rather have a good coach than a good player.

1 Like

You say that until arch Manning gets drafted. Lol

Its like dodging all of the hot chicks to take Miss Piggy home at 9pm because you are sure she wouldn’t last another hour. Meanwhile noone else was going to notice her until they were drunk and it was last call.

5 Likes

Who’s this Tavai?

That’s what happens when you hire a head coach that loves bacon so much.

1 Like

The worst 5 picks since Millen’s times:

1. J Tavai
  2. T. Young
  3. M. Williams

I give Millen a pass on selecting J Harrington. Harrington was a Heisman finalist! C. Rodgers - bad pick, but he was a super stud too! But wasn’t his drug usage fairly common knowledge?

1 Like

you’re actually going to go here! This could take a loooooong time to sort out.
(besides, where’s 4 and 5?)

1 Like

Ryan Broyles makes my list. Even if he was healthy he should have been a 4th or 5th round pick. Having a blown ACL or whatever it was at the time made it insane to reach for him in the 2nd round. Nothing about that pick made sense.

1 Like