Teez Tabor signed

…with Seattle.

https://twitter.com/Colts/status/1691165805331779584?t=AX-JLR7vlPbkz2dn9-MqQA&s=19

I can’t believe this guy is still bouncing around.

2 Likes

I recognize that look on his face. I think we all looked like that pretty much every time we watched him try to cover someone when he was on the Lions

2 Likes

I almost shit my pants when I thought you meant signed with the Lions. haha thanks a lot for that, might need to change my underwear now.

2 Likes

Working Out Of Office GIF by This GIF Is Haunted

1 Like

I can’t be the only one who confuses Teez Tabor with Deez Nuts?

2 Likes

Why?

Guy has been able to make his backup money after transitioning to safety, good for him i have no ill will towards tabor wasnt his fault bq watched more film on him than anyone has ever watched film and still took him in the second round.

I just realized that Tabor is an anagram for “Or Bat”. Do you think that’s why Quinn drafted him?

2 Likes

Thought he passed away tbh.

Is Quinn part of the Colts system? Like a doorstop or something.

I thought it was an anagram for ‘douchey incompetent GM’

When you’ve seen him play, it’s hard not to

I thought for sure the Vikings picked him up. LOL

That’s the look on my face when I’m going fishing and I decide to grab McDonald’s for breakfast on the way and we just passed the last toilet before the boat ramp outhouse.

1 Like

This goes back to knowing your lane, just like Kyler Murray wearing a man bra vs Gronk or other footballers. Some guys can pull it off:

The Walking Dead Twd GIF by FOX International Channels

1 Like

I also nearly shit my pants,but for completely unrelated reasons

No shame brother, spicy burritos for lunch gets the best of us.

1 Like

And people think w Harris isn’t an nfl caliber defensive back …

Your smelling what I’m cooking… Err… I mean, you’re picking up what I’m putting down. No wait.

I believe you understand my words.

Tabor at DB, Will Harris at WR, and PeaBody throwing passes, now that would be fun to watch.

@Mr.Peabody - How’s your arm feeling Wes!? :smiley: