Terrell Owens scores a TD at 48 years old

[Terrell Owens scores touchdown at the age of 48 - YouTube]

That man loves football.

Its not his love of football that makes him keep playing, he’s made almost 80 million over his career and his net worth is 500k. He broke.

2 Likes

that was my thought too.

You think that’s it? The pay has to be terrible. I would think pizza delivery would pay more. Money isn’t what keeps him in such incredible fitness. I think he has a drive that is very rare.

1 Like

He may be trying to prove he can still play and get to a higher paying job.

The NFL is the only league that pays and he’s 48. I could see him wanting to get on football talk shows but that’s a pipe dream. The football establishment hates him. I think he has a drive for fitness and competing that is in the 0.01% bracket.

2 Likes

It’s mind blowing to me how someone can burn through that much money.

1 Like

He’s trying to go show Tampa Bay that he’s still got game.

1 Like

I would bet it’s more money management than reckless spending. Likely, he could have spent even more money and been far better off. You have to invest the money. Can’t let it sit in the bank while they rob you blind. Buy a big house instead of an expensive car. The house will appreciate in value and the car will be worthless. A guy like TO should have hired a financial investor that he could have trusted. He probably handled his own money and didn’t put in much effort. Short term thinking. He’s not the first guy to play the fool.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.