Terrion Arnold Press Conerence

Starts in about 5 minutes.

3 Likes

@CuriousHusker I just realized he’s got 2 first names… you okay with that?

Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

Is Terrion really a first name? It does reside in the spot that first names typically do but otherwise it doesn’t feel “first namey”.

2 Likes

Apparently they forgot to start the YouTube stream, but it’s live on the Lions website:

Sounds like this guy…

Game Of Thrones Drinking GIF by Sky

2 Likes

A modification of Terry or Terrence?

3 Likes

Does Kerryon Johnson yet know that his “my wayward son” nickname is being repurposed?

Or is it,

“Keep Calm and Terrion”

4 Likes

Did you hear that boys!!! When he was talking about Mitchell turning down the portal request, TA said, I would have loved having him there. I could do more……inside!

He prefers to be in the inside, not outside. He does well on the outside, but prefers inside.

1 Like

I honestly thought that this staff may prefer that, at least in year 1. Robertson is best on the outside, and so is Davis. Branch is our nickel, but they want him to be more versatile this year. We have some interesting combos in the secondary.

2 Likes

And just like that, our CB room looks like our LB room.

1 Like

arnold visits GIFthats his gif with a pick

I sure hope not his size.

excited arnold GIF

All you need is a few extra vitamins…

muscles arnold GIF

Look at those things…

Face Air GIF

arnold schwarzenegger smiling GIF

Ill admit creepy

When we drafted Arnold… Saban said you should play him full time outside and that’s where he’s best. He said the only played him inside sometimes because of their other personnel. But he’s much better outside. I definitely trust Saban on that eval.

3 Likes

Love how he handles himself, seems like a smart guy.

2 Likes

“You have to put the work in, unless you’re delusional”…that’s pretty my motto in life as well. To get what you want in life, you have to put the work in. And also, hope is not a strategy, it is a motivator as a means to an end.

Steve Harvey Smile GIF by ABC Network