Texans hire Nick Caserio as GM

I think your looking for something that’s not there.

Maybe you are taking exception to the slightest criticisms about him.

By the way - Attack is a pretty strong word there. Do you really see my post as attacking? All I did was pose an honest question to those who like him as a candidate. I’m not sure how that is attacking …, Especially when I’ve told you I don’t hate him and think we can do worse? … I just don’t think he’s a strong candidate. I know there are many here who think he is a strong candidate and you yourself seem to get rather defensive anytime I suggest that he’s not.

As for coming into a Nick Cesario thread…,. It’s a completely relevant question to ask. He was a former Houston GM whom we interviewed and whom Hou chose not to. It’s not like my question was off topic Wes. I seriously wanted to know what people thought of Houston going another direction… I am not sure how you view that as attacking?

Wow!

Yeah that would be fun to watch.

1 Like

You forgot Coughlin. Those three coaches have won 10 Super Bowls combined, so I would suggest it is a pretty damn good tree!

Ah, your right! I did forget about Camp Coughlin!

I don’t have a dog in the fight as I don’t care about Rick Smith one way or the other. But you have been very vocal, very often about him. Again, you came in a Nick Cesario thread to chit on the guy again. Think about it.

You say that but your actions speak otherwise. You got very defensive over a simple question.

Read what I wrote. I asked a simple question that was in context with the topic. Why are you trying so hard to turn it into something it’s not?

You say you do not have a dog in this fight but your trying to instill ill intentions on my part that are clearly not there.

So I guess this little game is where you wanna go because you got called out. Typical and unoriginal.