Thanks Hutch!

https://twitter.com/JasonLieser/status/1733990763778679179?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

2 Likes

Now THAT was SOL stuff

5 Likes

For the ppl in the back who doubted that CHI was actually planning on running a play…Hutch shat the bed big time. Hell, I blame him for that play more than I do Jacobs…Hutch doesnt jump like a ■■■■■■■ moron, JJ doesnt get burned, CHI punts.

1 Like

That was the play that won them the game
It all swung their way after that

4 Likes

He was trying to get pressure on the qb

Thinking about tuning into Brian Chapman tonight on 97.1 just to hear the SOL chant.

This team is all sorts of a mess and has been for weeks.

St. Brown playing like a 4th rd pick today!

I don’t blame JJ as much as I hate him because it’s absurd to think a play would be ran. Hutch literally might have been the only person watching who thought a play was coming

1 Like

@stephenboyd57

On an obvious hard count where anyone with more than two brain cells could see CHI wasnt gonna snap the ball and was gonna take a delay for better punt position?

Were the coaches not harping on that. Did the confusion over that last play get in the way of making sure everyone knew not to jump?

Thanks Chris Long 2.0!!! He is not elite we can all admit that at this point! He is good and plays great at times but he is Chris Long!

Hutch jumping there get’s a spot in the SOL hall of fame for sure, especially if this team continues to tail spin

It was joke, cause people love is pressures

Hes good, but not elite yet.

He made a boneheaded play but I thought he looked damn good today.

1 Like

He looked good, but shitting his pants in the most crucial moments takes alot of the good away.

Hutch called the stunt on the Fields touchdown run instead of keeping contain

You can argue he lost the game with brain farts.

https://twitter.com/TBrandon84/status/1734006150847504458?t=NeUfSjC0NrsTOLqfbYSPRA&s=19

But then again why the hell does a 2nd year player have this type of autonomy

So there you go. The one play today that everyone pointed to being proof of AG’s incompetence and Hutch is stating it was his call.

AG was the least of our problems today.

1 Like

Which is probably why we lost so bad

This made me lol