Thanksgiving game day thread

Lol almost a buttfumble!

Feeling a pick coming up…

No faith in Blount at all if you are going PA there.

Martin not getting much on his kicks. mid 30’s isnt great by any stretch, and no threat of that going to the end zone

We really suck at the field position game.

Seriously, what the hell was that play? Now the Bears have good field position.

And yes, there was zero chance it was a run, and the Bears knew it. They need Zenner in asap. He isnt brilliant, but he knows how to read blocks

Time to abandon the run game.

I’d let Riddick run the ball too. He’s not great but he’s got more shiftiness and speed than Blount. Blount may have vision but if his feet can’t get him there, what’s the point.

Ford officially has more plays than Teez Tabor in his career

1 Like

Fuck I hate late slides.

Wtf! Really!

Can’t argue that, it’s the right call. I feel bad for defenders though, it’s almost impossible to pull off that late.

I don’t think Slay gets enough credit for his tackling.

2 Likes

Hey look, a bunch of innocent babies who have NO IDEA what kind of hell their parents are leading them in to. That one on his daddy’s shoulders already looks a little Lionized.

1 Like

It is. Basically QB’s are trained to slide into the defender, like you train a runner in baseball for a takeout slide on a shortstop/2nd baseman on a double play ball.

Quin I think tried to go down before hitting Daniel, but his momentum and Daniel’s slidepath took Quin right into him. Thats why Daniel was telling him he knew Quin laid off and didnt blast him

1 Like

This will get overturned.

Hell of a job to hold on to it after by Davis though!

It shouldn’t. All the elements are there.

Yeah I think you are right, it looked fast in realtime, but he made a football move when he tucked the ball into his elbow and tried turning.

I dont see an overturn. Catch, 2 feet down, and he turned his body, then the punch came in. Thats a catch fumble