Thanksgiving game day thread

Not shaking Zach!

Terrible series. I can not believe that’s it’s that hard to get our guys open.

TJ’s claim to fame is his speed! Why aren’t they using it?

Is kenny being doubled on every play??? If not why not give him a chance to make a play

Well its tough to get open when Chicago crowds the line and Stafford has to throw the ball on 2 mississippi or its a sack.

Now, what I want to know is, why arent we putting Crosby out and using some 6 man lines to max protect? We are thin at receiver, so a 3 WR set hurts us. Id run Golladay and Ellington as my WR’s, and keep in extra blockers

Daniels looking like Stafford in the 2m drill

Your Detroit Lions…making back-up QB’s look like all-stars since the beginning of time…

1 Like

Outside of Slay, our secondary is too slow. After Slay and Agnew we need more speed next season in the secondary from the draft

Classic refs. Pick up the flag to fuck over the Lions.

4 Likes

Lololol. We are the only team that gets flags picked up against

1 Like

2nd blatant missed penalty … and both resulted in points for the Pears.

As soon as the distance to FG thing came up, I turned to my daughter and said, “Watch these idiots give up a TD to end the half”. Sure enough the professional clipboard stand got a rare TD.

Go for it!

And thats how you defend the hail mary. You attack it before they can throw it.

Too bad we werent playing Jim Caldwell/Teryl Austin there, they’d have been waiting for the lateral…

Chase effing Daniel is on pace to put up 300 on us. Meanwhile we treat passes beyond 10 yards like we’re scared of them.

1 Like

Clearly that was our gameplan, go short make them chase and then make Daniels go downfield to beat us. Sadly, right now he is.

Let’s see who makes the better adjustments.

They ARE scared of them. They have no time to get a 10yd pass off. Stafford is throwing the ball at 2 seconds, and still pressure is getting there. The Lions need to go max coverage. They cannot try to run 3 yard outs. Chicago’s already moved their D up.

Also, on defense, run defense is perfect. However, the seconday coverage is awful. Against Carolina, they ran Zone. They need to go back to it, now. They CANNOT play man. Even Slay is poor in man. They need a full offseason and new players before they can run a man defense. Right now we are awful at it. Get back to what worked against SCam Newton

Who the hell is Mike Posner?

Was that a Mike, or Michelle?

Well that’s some crappy half time adjustments so far…

1 Like