That’s it. Stop defending him

2 Likes

This was Dan Campbell’s Lionized moment. I will say that High School coaches would get fired for making those kinds of decisions.

I know the Lions are entirely talent deficient, we are a borderline college level team trying to compete. That being said, the last 2 games have spoken a lot about Campbell’s character. First, he told everyone who would listen that playing Boyle, there would be no changes to the playbook. Then he said after the game that the reason he called the plays he did was to protect his QB. I thought he didn’t need protection?

The calls today speak for themselves. Not calling timeout before the 2 minute warning to force Chicago to run another play. Then turning around and calling timeout after calling a timeout, Schwartz would’ve been giving him the “learn the fuckin rules” speech, and it would be deserved.

Just a shameful display of football. I’ve gotten less condolences texts from friends after a loved one died. I wish I was kidding.

4 Likes

That’s really all you can do anymore.

4 Likes

Bingo

Maybe the team got confused and thought he meant “bite your own knee caps.”

Would explain a lot.

2 Likes

The bad part, is…

Not even Chris Speilman has the balls to fire “his guy” after the shit shows he’s coached through 12 weeks.

1 Like

Kitna culpepper orvlosky < goff
K smith a cason < swift Williams
Megatron r williams furry > 2021
Te 2008< hock
And our oline is better

Bad clock management, blown timeouts, not the right amount of players in the field, undisciplined football…. But when you bring these up you get “you can’t judge anything until there’s more talent.” :man_shrugging:

7 Likes

Yep. That was pathetic.
Garbage.
I still maintain he gets till week 8 next season.
But no defending. Learn from that crap.

2 Likes

Maybe other games but not today.

2 Likes

Because Spielman hired himself. That’s why Campbell is the coach.

1 Like

Almost like we are trying to lose, lol

Campbell’s bizarre intro press conference looks more and more stupid with every loss

I can’t believe people here bought into this clown who is obviously in way over his head.

He talks a good game but doesn’t know what to do just like Millen

Campbell is to coaching what Matt Millen was to being a GM

3 Likes

They stopped a foot, foot and a half on the way to their kneecaps.

1 Like

Put your measuring tape away.

The only way Sheila is gonna save face is to eat that 6 year contract next year and admit defeat. Unfortunately she’ll pull a Ford and keep him for 4 or 5 years and act stunned that it’s not working

1 Like

I’ll bet Wayne would come back on the cheap.

1 Like

If they refuse to fire him going forward what are your solutions to fixing this in the immediate future? Week 13 and on….

For me play calling needs to be taken away from dc immediately. If Lynn is gone then fire him and move on. Give playcalling to Duce or brunell or anyone that has a pulse on how a nfl team should attack in the 21st century.

Stop making excuses for goff and this team and open the playbook up. If we inevitably fail and succumb to defeat then so be it at least we went out there and attempted to step into this century.

Also idk if or what the time clock management guys job is but he needs to be aware of timeout penalties and be in dcs ear cause he hat happened today can’t continue to plague this team

1 Like

I’ve tried to be patient with Campbell, but this is horrible. He is an awful decision maker. Only thing decent is the defense and Glenn as the DC considering what he’s working with. They need to fire Campbell, but with 5 years guaranteed it’s not going to happen. And now that free agents are seeing the shit show, AGAIN, this is going to be ugly for years.

1 Like

I’m 2008 our point diffential was -15.6 per game. We’re currently at -10.7 per game. Things have been worse.

6 Likes