The best player in this draft is

That would be a great deal. We’d still have 2 1st rounders this year and 3 next year!

1 Like

I don’t think either is all that likely but ATL is much more likely IMO. I think ATL fits Willis very, very well. I think Smith would love his legs. Their primary pass catcher mitigates Willis’ imprecision with his ginormous catch radius. Southern kid in a southern city.

I don’t think Tepper will let Ruhle mortgage the future. Pretty sure he wants him gone and is just biding his time for one more year.

Ive watched camel races, soooo…

So have you attended your last camel race?

2 Likes

Interesting thread. I think we all agree that in an ideal world you don’t put that many first round selections on the line. It is absolutely correct, in theory, to say spread them around. But what happens when you have a high pick in a $hitty ass draft and and OL is ranked much higher as a prospect than anyone else. I"m not suggesting he is or he isn’t. What I’m saying is if BH has him graded as a Pro Bowl level player and everyone else a notch or 2 below … then what. Would you rather take the Pro Bowl player or take a reach and miss on someone like KT? No one knows how the lions board is ranked, and I’m just saying if he’s a can’t miss Pro Bowlers and you don’t have anyone else ranked that highly you take him.

When I find a bookie that will take action on goat rodeos, yes.

You take KT. There should be no top-10 OL on their board, period. Because we are not in the market for one and cannot accommodate one financially. The cap numbers and simply don’t add up. It’s not an option, and if they are seriously considering it they should lose their damn jobs.

Would you rather see Willis give it his best or Thibs give it his mehst?

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.