The Den and being in agreement

I don’t know anything about the draft but love reading all the input each season!

With that said, I feel a vibe I don’t recall The Den having in the past: for the most part we all are ok (at the moment!! :crazy_face:) with whatever our leadership does pick wise…

I don’t recall this strong of a consensus in the past….

It’s freaking awsome!! Love you all!!

8 Likes

I think the lack of clear, elite talent above all others is helping with that.

If the Lions take any of the top guys , DEs or even Oline, fans would understand. They’re all about the same talent wise. Different specialties, but as a group, they rate near each other. You’ll get the value argument if it’s a safety. Hell if they took their best WR on the board at two, their might be some grumbles, but it’s a legitimate position of need we all see.

Same will be mostly true at 32/34. A ton of the guys sitting there will be similar talent wise. Unless the Lions make a Raiders type pick, it will be a shoulder shrug and a collective I guess, even if you don’t like the pick.

2 Likes

I think Willis might be the only polarizing discussion, but again, I trust management on this one.

3 Likes

Willis would the only pick I’d have a problem with. Especially at 2. They’d lose me over it. But that’s me.

3 Likes

I’d be upset about Willis anywhere before the 3rd round. The only QB I’d really consider at #32 is Ridder. I’m not really high on taking a QB before the 3rd round

2 Likes

Yeah, I want to strengthen our D before we think about another QB in the first 3 rounds. I would take a flyer in the later rounds for a developmental backup QB.

3 Likes

He picks a TE at #2 and this place will melt down like chernobyl.

2 Likes

I’d enjoy Willis at 2 a great deal.

5 Likes

There’s a few Thibs haters, and a few Hutch haters. Will always happen.
But more importantly, it’s a week top of class draft. And there’s no QB. If there was QB or two up top, the vitriol would be a TDay feast.

I’d be upset with OL or QB @ 2… DL or trade down

1 Like

looked up at the OP’s name, expected it to be Air…but good stuff DD.

1 Like

The only thing that will make Den members more upset is if he picks a punter anytime during the draft.

2 Likes

This other way of looking at this is that our cupboard is so bare that almost any decision is going to look right! Except the aforementioned #2 TE.

1 Like

Hit on a late rd sun god and the den gets in line.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.