The Den NFL Bracket Thread: Thread closes at 4:30 ET!

If he gets that close, road for Matty goes through Green Bay. What would be stellar is if GB got upset. Philadelphia can turn everything upside down, and don’t look now, but they’re vastly underrated coming into this post-season.

2 Likes

I will give a dollar to the winner, if they have venmo.
and will expect the same treatment from each one of you if i win.
Gird your loins, brother!

1 Like

And i thought I checked that!

Anger Reaction GIF

My revised bracket after Thats2 pointed out that’s impossible.
Wild card round:
NFC: Tampa Bay, Arizona, SanFrancisco
AFC: Kansas City, New England, Cincinnati

Divisional round:
NFC: Green Bay, TampaBay
AFC: Kansas City, New England

Conference championship:
Green Bay
Kansas City

SuperBowl:
Kansas City
[/quote]

Don’t look now, but it’s supposed to downpour in Tampa Bay on Sunday. Obviously the weather pattern could change, but if that holds, that heavily favors Philadelphia—the league’s best running team.

3 Likes

Very good point. Glad I didn’t submit my picks yet. lol And that could really scare some of the gamblers out there.

This year’s playoffs will be so good. We all have different picks, and we all have legit claims to back our stance. This year is gonna be really fun stuff, even in the wildcard rounds. Love me some NFL playoffs, especially now that the Lions are coming into the picture.

The teams in this bracket had better enjoy it while they can…Coach Dan and the boys are coming for them soon!

Really, really soon!

1 Like

We already beat 2 playoffs teams, the Packers and Cardinals, and almost beat the Rams!!

Where is the koolaid man!!!?

man prevails GIF

1 Like

Thanks for sharing that link @Nate, was so much easier to complete the bracket with the playoff builder.

I got KC winning it all fellas! But, I’m cheering for the Bills to win it all. Hope I’m wrong.

1 Like

Almost the Steelers too

1 Like

Right but Big Ben didn’t play, and Rudolph is terrible! But keep the koolaid coming, lol

1 Like

@JerseyJungle
thanks for doing this man!
I had to resubmit mine, because I misinterpreted one game. I had the wrong teams playing each other in the 2nd round in one game. Nate’s thing is SO easy…the link he provided made me realize the error in my ways.

3 Likes

Go Bills Go!!

1 Like

would love to see Rams vs Bills, but I don’t see them being able to pull it off.

Offense had damn sure better be clicking, if they play against a good run team, because good running teams are destroying Ram defense.

2 Likes

Rams-Bills is what I want as well.

1 Like

Cincy doing well gives me hope as a Lions fan.

Like when the Red Sox broke the curse (and then proceeded to curb stomp it).

2 Likes

I like a love what the Bills have going on…Rams too. Obviously rooting for Stafford, but I like a lot about that team as well.
I like Jacobs and Carr from the Raiders too, but not enough to root for the entire team. LOL.

1 Like

Daaaaaaamn you got Matt besting Rodgers but not Dak?

2 Likes

It’s a bracket. Chance of getting 100% is virtually nil. Just my SWAGs.

1 Like