*** 🏈 The Den Official NFL Draft Thread: Day 1 🏈 *** KEEP IT HERE

Trade down to early second and pick up a fourth…

Im not sure? i know Barry announces our Round 2 pick and Megatron for Round 3

They need a simulcast. Maybe Larry David. He’s got time on his hands.

Well if you tolerate 97.1, there’s like all of them doing the draft on twitch. All together. And they’re allowed to drink. Certainly won’t be live-live, but nobody ever is as Nate talked about.

Ncaa Football Floyd GIF by BettorEdge

1 Like

At a live event with Herman Moore in Mount Pleasant. Got an autographed football from him to commemorate the event. Pretty good way to start the evening!!!

1 Like

There was an interview with Goodell and Colleen Wolfe earlier today where he mentioned that there would be a few suprises tonight. One hint was be there at the start there will be a surprise with well known Detroit personna, not just known in Detroit.

So my thoughts
Eminem
or my hope
Jared Goff comes out with Roger introduced as the your long term Detroit Lion QB Jared Goff. THe Goff chants wouldn’t end…

For those that would rather hang with Robert, Dane and Nate

3 Likes

Got that covered. It just makes too much sense. But if Jer’Zhan falls to #29, we might not get one.

And the Bootleg guys.

2 Likes

Has anyone actually ever been to the draft, I get the impression it’s so much better to watch than attend

Is that where the babes are at?

Did you guys hear the boos for Caleb?

Zach Wilson thinks Dianna Roussini is a milf :man_shrugging:

IMG_0124

I NEED Darius Robinson’s jacket. In a much smaller size, of course.

What are you watching?

Well that didn’t last long.

https://x.com/RapSheet/status/1783644416982257945

I went to the draft in Vegas and yes it is much better to watch than to attend imo

1 Like