*** ๐Ÿˆ The Den Official NFL Draft Thread: Day 1 ๐Ÿˆ *** KEEP IT HERE

This thread is now open! @Weaselpuppy will be posting live updates after each shot.

Forgoing a chat this year, so all discussion related to first round will occur here including picks, trades, etc; ONLY EXCEPTION: with each Lions pick, a new thread is created.

8 Likes

IMPORTANT: If you donโ€™t want the Lions pick spoiled for you, please tune out well before the pick, and re-join the thread after. There is absolutely no way to police when hundreds of users are going to learn of the pick, much less control how/when they post based on where youโ€™re at when viewing the draft.

Weโ€™ve been doing this for 20+ years, and this is the only way.

2 Likes

Happy Lets Go GIF by NHL

Yay the thread is open!!! Lets go lions!

Itโ€™s insane the difference in drafts from last year to this year.

Not only do I have no idea who the Lions will draft (as though thatโ€™s new), I have virtually no knowledge of any player outside the top 5.

3 Likes
2 Likes

You did not spend enough time in that 5700+ post thread you just closed lol.

5 Likes

Jared needs to buy a local brewery and then take a deal below market. Things would even out.

2 Likes

That thread, lots and lots of discussion

I think atleast a quarter of it was about Darius Robinson I shit you not lol

Ha! He was certainly talked about a lot.

Genius

LFG

Just looking at Jeremiahโ€™s player list scrolling at the bottom the 100-115 area looked pretty loaded. Would love to get an early 4th. Think Brad and team can nail a year 3 and 4 starter there.

2 Likes

That is going to look like a scene from woodstock by 11 45pm when the Lions are on the clock.

Can I start the petition to please not do that next year? Itโ€™s way easier to learn about new prospects when Iโ€™m not 400 posts behind in a thread.

Eminem announcing a pick tomorrow?

Iโ€™m not ready for the draft. I still havenโ€™t figured out which telecast crew I hate the least.