The end is near: Why the Detroit Lions — yes, the Lions — are team the Tennessee Titans can use for remodel

A headline I thought I’d never read in my lifetime

2 Likes

Cool find!

Thanks for sharing

I think many of us here believe Aaron Glenn will be a better head coach than Ben Johnson.

The biggest mistake Ben could make is giving up play-calling duties to another OC. That is Ben’s bread-n-butter. He needs to be the play-caller for his team to have success. Just like Mike McDaniel in Miami, that laminated play sheet should be in Ben’s hands.

A.G. is quite different, in that his bread-n-butter is leadership of young men. Glenn can succeed without calling the defense. Think about Dan Campbell being hired as an Offensive coordinator and what a waste of skill that would be.

• side note - since the firing of Frank Reich by David Tepper a few months ago, Ben Johnson’s name has been mentioned daily on Charlotte sports radio. The morning, afternoon, and evening host’s all what Ben, and just about every other caller mentions Ben Johnson’s name. I can confirm he is by far the #1 choice of Panther fans in the Carolina region. I hear it daily…
4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 10 days. New replies are no longer allowed.