The first thing to come out of your mouth when Jamo caught that TD?

Mine was, "He effing did it! He effing did it!

Holy Shit

5 Likes

Pretty much my reaction.

2 Likes

Let’s ■■■■■■■ go!

5 Likes

Didn’t say anything. Thought to myself, “Told you so!”

3 Likes

I was in the car listening to Dan and Lomax call the game. I just started screaming at the top of my lungs a bunch of, YYYYYESSSSSS!!!”es and “WWWOOOOOOOOO!!!”s. Love this team.

4 Likes

I ain’t gonna lie. On first viewing, the second I saw him have to turn the other way I was not hopeful.

JaMo is really fun, but every single pass to him feels like an adventure good or bad. If he could ever get some consistency catching the ball and getting the trust of his Q…Holy Cow. And whose to say he won’t? I’m definitely holding my breath just hoping it will happen. JaMo’s development directly correlates to any Super Bowl hopes we have. Same with Gibbs. Those two speedsters can change games instantly, but they need to figure out how to put it all together.

4 Likes

My foot

3 Likes

Oh my God, he dropped it

2 Likes

I yelled “YEA!!!”

1 Like

We need to get him easy touches in space. Jet sweep or jet motion pop pass, reverse, WR screens, maybe some of the orbit motion stuff the Dolphins have done with Achane … and then playaction action off of that action as well. Jamo can dictate a defense’s reaction if we use him right. We will over time IMO

3 Likes

“That’s #2 for Jameson ‘Touchdown Titus’ Williams, the Charles Rodgers of Mike Williamses.”

2 Likes

Potd

2 Likes

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhjh

2 Likes

Happy Mtv Movie Awards GIF

3 Likes

Sweet! Now they have to worry about threats at all levels.

2 Likes

It’s funny the highlight post on Reddit has the usual string of posters talking about what a terrible throw it was.

I mean it went what, 55 yards in the air? It was a great call, great throw, great catch

6 Likes

Right on schedule by my watch. But my watch is a '70s era Timex…

3 Likes

@farmerted, I 100% agree. I wonder if we have the right QB and play calling to make Jameson Williams successful. @CuriousHusker, how comfortable Goff is with throwing the deep ball? Is his arm strong enough? If Williams were a Dolphin, he would be a superstar. As an aside. I have never witnessed a QB, I’m talking about Tua, so dependent on a single type of receiver for success. I.E. pure speed players.

With all of that said, I’m not in practice, I cannot see the All 22 game tape, he has missed a lot of time, etc. I want to see how Jameson Williams progresses during the rest of the year.

2 Likes

I’m not necessarily questioning the intelligence of those who were surprised, but…have you seen his film? It’s what he does. He’s getting better and there is more to come.

The people who were surprised by this have me scratching my handsome, bald, cranium.

4 Likes