The Legend of Chase Daniel lives on . . . signs with Chargers

Hopefully that $1.5M that is guaranteed by the Lions offsets and we can reduce our dead cap by his 2021 Chargers salary, up to $1.5M.

3 Likes

And it seems to me you lived your life
Like a candle in the wind
Never knowing who to cling to
When the rain set in
And I would have liked to have known you
But I was just a kid

How many Hail Mary’s per night do you think Chase prays that the starter doesn’t get injured? He’s close to making 20 mill career earnings for playing a couple times in the nfl, lol.

Amazing gig he has holding the clipboard (or Surface now)…

1 Like

This guy is ever better than Sam Bradford.
Bradford made more money but probably has trouble walking without a cane. Chase probably has only taken a few hits in the NFL in his career.

1 Like

Chase has the weakest arm of any qb I’ve ever watched play and I watched Kellen Moore lol

This guy will be stealing money for years to come…

1 Like

frustrated office space GIF

This is what made him the legend. Of course a pick 6 by Eddie Jackson with 6 minutes left in the game to give the Bears the lead and an INT in the endzone with a minute left by Kyle Fuller sealed the deal.

So Stafford actually helped Chase make more money by throwing the game ending pick 6. Chase’s career win/loss record is 2 wins and 3 losses. lol.

At the expense of giving himself more weapons, ironic how it works out. Our team is so weird. Every year it’s something. Recently with the gurley play and week 17 morale win vs Green Bay boxing us out of chase.

After our MCDC playoff run I’d love to see a Bobby Layne voodoo doll in his office full of pins thats been low key taking a beating throughout the tenure. Kill this curse!

1 Like

He doesn’t even even need a mask… or a gun.
If they ever make Ocean’s 14, he should be the new member of the crew!