The Media Still Ignoring Us is a Crock

There were bigger stories than our 4-7 Lions beating a 4-7 Jaguars team. We had our spotlight on Thanksgiving and lost, so we’ve receded to LOLions again until we rip the Vikings a new one on Sunday and come closer to being a viable playoff contender.

1 Like

We beat the Vikings, then beat the other NY team, they’ll be talking about us.

1 Like

I was watching ESPN this morning while working out and Rex Ryan brought up the Lions, said they were one of the hottest teams right now winning last 4 of 5. This was in the discussion about the Giants- Wash game and ending in a tie. He also mentioned they had beat both the Giants and Wash.

Who cares what the media says? I don’t. Let us fly under the radar this year and kick everybody’s ass.

I’m in Atlanta right now. I missed most of this weeks game and the minute I landed I jumped on my app and watched the remainder of the game on my phone. Immediately went to the nearest sports bar and sat down to watch some football. I stayed there until close and watched football all evening.

I watched as they showed highlight after highlight of each game. Over 5 hours only once did they mention the Lions game and it was a quick flash of the score. But…… they showed the same clip over and over of Garapolo getting hurt.

1 Like

Equals

This is because their job is not to provide you with information, their job is to get you to watch so they can sell advertising space and make a profit

The lions do have a superstar in st brown. The media just hasn’t caught on yet.

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.