The Moon (correctly) predicted the Lions would lose on Thanksgiving. What does it say about the playoffs?

https://x.com/AtoZ_Payton/status/1745140053947392275?s=20

The Thanksgiving Reference ICYMI: We will lose tomorrow, according to .... the Moon?

6 Likes

To add for those who love patterns:

Our first four losses have been followed by winning streaks of 1, 2, 3, and 4 (not in that order of course). So after our fifth loss, it would stand to reason that we would either go on a 0 game winning streak or a 5 or more game winning streak. Since we won on Sunday, this means we’re looking at a 5+ game win streak. Five exact would be the winning the Super Bowl – which is ALSO a waxing crescent.

The official order of win streaks following a loss would be 4-3-1-2-5. Zip code 43125 is Groveport, Ohio just outside of Columbus. Nearest playoff team? The Browns. The code has been cracked.

4 Likes

Well, look what the cat dragged in. How’s it going, bro! Good to see you hanging out.
I was just looking for someplace to mention something I noticed during Woodward with Dan Miller. They were talking about handling Lamb and Jefferson, and miller said, “lost to Dallas, but, with a caveat”.
YouTube has been full of that for a week and a half.
Dallas has a real “Asterisk” game.

2 Likes

Oh Snap GIF by T-Pain

1 Like

What’s the moon got to say about this?

2 Likes

Yay! We got 6 inches last night. 10-14 more just makes it a party.:woozy_face:

2 Likes

Glad we play in a dome, for Goff and the fans sake.

2 Likes

Me too. I just hope it doesn’t snarl traffic too bad for the fans.
If it takes a practice day away from the Rams for travel, so be it.

1 Like

giphy

1 Like

Didn’t think of that angle :heart: it!

Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

Literally, nothing relevant to anything except the weather.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.