The most Underrated player or den poster!

This is dedicated to the poll master @Jman himself,

We had a breakout player thread already, this is the underrated player on the roster or den poster.

2 Likes

I feel like @jthom19802 is underrated. He gets love once in a while, but when it comes to legends and such he gets no love despite being here for like… 20 years.

@stephenboyd57 is also underrated in my eyes.

6 Likes

Just because someone feels underrated does not mean they are underrated.

I think, in a way, everyone is underrated. You guys are magical source energy, in my eyes. What could ever be cooler than that.

There have been times when I’ve forgotten that, but you guys are amazing. If you all knew each other, you would all love each other…I promise.

I think some can be under appreciated from time to time, but it’s our job to love ourself. I appreciate everything that shows up in here…I learn from it, or celebrate with it/you, or get triggered (learn about my own insecurities/grow from it/you, etc)

Love it.

7 Likes

I was going to say Will Harris, but you guys are next level studs.

Hard to beat that post. I would like to nominate @Thats2 for his football intelligence and @TCLion for always making me laugh. Nate needs an award show!

3 Likes

@cap/Derrick Barnes

6 Likes

Getting back on topic, Kalif Raymond, dude is so under rated.

7 Likes

Next level loyalty, man!

If we are talking about underrated players, you guys already know I’m going with Fox

The Mask Love GIF

I’d like to thank the Academy, my agent @Weaselpuppy , my imaginary friend, and all 3 of my supporters on my YouTube channel. I know I owe @stephenboyd57 a mock draft as well. I know being a Lions fan isn’t always easy, but we’re all sane, don’t listen to what everyone else says. Thank you :blush:

Jack Nicholson Johnny GIF

3 Likes

I think @Thats2 is long-winded, obtuse, and in general highly overrated.

3 Likes

Most loyal ppl on the planet - hands down

1 Like

Lol yes sir, please never change!

Happy If You Say So GIF

1 Like

You do make some good points, lol

3 Likes

Think the most under rated are the posters that were banned. Circumventing the process by creating new accounts under new IPs.

You know who you are…

2 Likes

@BitterSyd appreciate you bud! Don’t tell me you know Notwally57?

And if so DM asap, ha ha

2 Likes

Anybody that uses this word cannot be overrated. It immediately reminds me of Shawshank Redemption …which is undisputed one of the GOAT movies, unanimious 1st team all american film.

the shawshank redemption escape GIF

8 Likes

I believe his Cowboy fan in-laws feel the same way.

1 Like

Ha, I do the same thing every time I use it. Hell I started using it because of Shawshank, before then I just thought it was a math thing.

2 Likes

Yeah, well, they’re ugly and stupid. It’s better than being ugly and stupid.

1 Like

I was going to mention Weas. Football smart, witty, entertaining, and a beer commonsewer.
Plus, the guys always lurking.:laughing:

1 Like