The Mule is Bach!

Superbowl here we come for sure now!

8 Likes

Sweet! One less hole to fill!

Mule is unquestionably a Lion legend! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

This is such a bad signing. He will be too old by the time we are ready to make a run. Another error by this staff. :laughing:

6 Likes

He ranks right up there with Jason Hanson in the Lions history books. Some team celebrate long winning careers of QB’s and pass rushers, we celebrate special teamers :grin: Gotta have something right.

3 Likes

Lone survivor of the pre-Quinn era.

1 Like

This man has made a living, by bending over and throwing a piece of leather between his legs.

Let the hamster spin the wheel on that thought for awhile.

6 Likes

That’s what she said!!!

And every other era!

LOL.

1 Like

Dammit!

1 Like

Retire his number. I always thought that Hanson should have had a farewell tour, too soon for the Mule?

They all come at The King.

They all miss.

1 Like

He’s thrown the ball more in the NFL than Chase Daniels.

1 Like

Greater accuracy too.

2 Likes

Death, Mule and Taxes baby! No one can ever beat this guy out of his job. I’ll never forget the Jimmy Landes draft pick hahah

3 Likes

My only question is how much longer does he want to play

1 Like

Until Keith Richards dies?

3 Likes

Dandy Don is excellent at a specific skill that could be executed well into his 60s. If he wants to, he can hold the record for the longest tenured player in NFL history. To be perfectly honest, I am surprised that in the modern era, the top 10 tenured players aren’t all long snappers. Maybe they are, too lazy to look it up, though.

Mule is Bach? Huh, I thought we’d be Chopin for a new long snapper.

boo booing GIF

2 Likes

The Mule is Bach, but even if he wasn’t, he surely wouldn’t be living on Skid Row.

*Note, you must be over 40 years old and a fan of 80’s hair metal to get this reference.

3 Likes