The North is ours

Mine just says “9.” That way you don’t need to explain anything.

:laughing: but whatabout when it looks like “6”?

As per Kelly’s suggestion I opted to show my solidarity via the soft pretzel Prince Albert.

The unfortunate side effect is that late at night I often find myself telling wifey, “Either get back on task or go marry Wetzel!”

1 Like

Ya know what they say, ya cant take the pretzel out of the Wetzel!

Kilff gonna hang with espnbaby in Thailand. Good food spicy… not so much hot take on the den board. Spicy takes here from espnbaby

1 Like

The North division is there for the taking next year.
However, Lions have to get through the mental hump that plagues so many teams in so many sports that can’t seem to complete what is needed.
I think this team can and will do it but it won’t be a cake walk.

Draft well
Sign key players
Get the new turf in so it won’t result in so many injuries (especially the O-line)

Things are looking up.

I think we ar 80% over the hump, man.

I would also like to remind everyone that we now have a good luck baby. One of our most attractive board members made his wife too horny, so they ended up procreating & bringing us a magical, little life force that now bestowes good luck upon us all every weekend.

That youngster is on FIRE too!
A full offseason for him, he will be bringing the luck-hammer with 10x the force next year.

1 Like

Let’s not forget, good luck baby will be a toddler by this time NY.
I’m hoping @Nuseand7 has been hard at work conceiving the next good luck baby. Hopefully born a month earlier than #1.

Eagles won a Super Bowl with a backup

1 Like

Foles performed in Super Bowl. All he had to do before that was not step on his d#$@ and he didn’t. The defense got him to the big game.

winter is coming white walkers GIF

1 Like

Well how did he get thru the playoffs?? I mean Foles had three TD passes in the NFC title game and I know the Eagles only beat the Falcons 15-10 but wasn’t that a cold game??

1 Like

Yep. Foles threw for 350 yards with 3 TDs and 0 INTs in the championship game.

interesting thought. I’m not quite sure how this works…Can there be more than one? I was thinking this young man is “The Chosen One.”
Gonna be interesting to find out!

1 Like

I think it’s not a stretch to say Holmes was as responsible as the Rams success as anyone. McVey inherited a stocked shelf

Now he’s here stocking our shelf!

4 Likes

Just handsome as can be throughout the entire process.

2 Likes

No…I cannot say, that the North is ours. because changes are coming and we likely will not be the exact same team in 2023, pretty sure we’ll improve…however there is a chance that we stutter a bit trying to get back what we had. Every offseason, somebody claims “we got it made /super bowl -bound.” “cannot be beat.” I for one HOPE we just build upon and improve MORE from rebuild -part 3. but my senses are telling me to use caution for wishing that to. because we can go backwards just because we will make some changes. yeah I want to stomp ass in 2023…every season so far, but it always hits snags. no, not @Snags,

1 Like

My bad, the defense forgot to show up for the NFC championship game. How many points did they give up?

Point is…when you put up 350 passing yards and 3 TDs the defense isn’t “carrying you”….you are putting your share of work in under those circumstances. The team carried each other

Minnesota’s D will get better but their luck will get worse.

They may be near peak though. Cousins has 1 more year. They dont go deep, he is the fall guy and is gone.

Thielen looks to have maybe 1 mediocre year left in him.

Dalvin Cook was good, then misused, then not so great. Not sure he has a big year left in him, or a healthy year.

We punk Minny next year and then we dont have big worries there for awhile

4 Likes