*** The Official We Need to Draft JSN Thread ***

In light of Jamo events, you’re crazy if you don’t think we need a WR in round 1.

Let’s go …

11 Likes

I’d like to not overreact.

7 Likes

HiFidelity

1m

I don’t think this alters their draft prep at all.

etc

~

They could also target TE or Bijan to supplement their receivers for the first few weeks.

7 Likes

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/prospect-rankings/wide-receivers/

Does he have at least average character? If so let’s roll, do it

Jalin Hyatt come on down, you’re the next contestant on the price is not right.

2 Likes

Some of us already wanted them to consider JSN in round 1…
especially if they work a trade down with Titans…
but even as a possibility at #6 if the board doesn’t go a certain way.

2 Likes

Rashee Rice rushed for 1,355 yards in 2022 with a career high 10 TD’s.

3 Likes

I’d definitely be ok with it.

1 Like

sorry I don’t want JSN that damn high, he played 3 games , received 5 catches , for : 43 yards last season…0 TD’s. played a total of 23 games in his career.

2021 was his kick ass season, the only one so far, 1800+ yards and 9 TD’s. off 89 rec?

1 Like

He missed most of last year injured Cub. Did you hold Ja’Marr Chase’s last year of college against him too when he didn’t play?

7 Likes

People who consider this an overreaction are looking at a 6 game suspension in a vacuum.

7 Likes

ARSB didn’t get suspended.

The guy with previous question marks did.

People: We can’t draft JSN because that means we probably won’t extend him after we extend Amon-Ra and Jamo

Also people: Don’t realize we can extend Amon-Ra and JSN but not Jamo.

2 Likes

I’m perplexed by the unbelievably long olive branch gifted by fans who watched the careers of multiple first round receivers implode.

3 Likes

Hey silver lining

Jamo doesnt have his guarantees anymore? i guess it is one technically, makes it easy to move on, but its do or die now, he needs to play if he wants his money now

3 Likes

haven’t paid any attention to him -so no…

He’s one of the two best WRs in the NFL

2 Likes

great, might have to draft a WR , but I don’t know if they are going to…

I would strongly disagree. We had a very very good offense last year without Jamo. If Jamo never plays another snap for us, I think we still have a very good team.

Yes this makes WR a much bigger need. Yes, all the small things Jamo has done so far (this is relatively small as well, much better than any issue involving guns/violence/PEDS/etc) are starting to turn into much bigger questions. Thankfully everything relates to his maturity, which can be corrected if this acts as a wake up call.

Will this have a long term affect on our culture? I seriously doubt it.

In just over a week this won’t even be news anymore.

1 Like