The Vikings are winning this division

To be fair, he has said Vikings, Packers and Lions. Just say the Bears and he cannot be wrong at one point in time…

1 Like

Minnesota will start slipping. Its inevitable.

You don’t get a guy off a plane who doesn’t know the players or the playbook in the NFL and win all your games.

I picked Chicago band green bay to win this past week 12. The league can’t have teams pulling away in the playoffs race

Chicago did it in grand 1930s fashion lol

NFC North Final Standings

Packers 10-7
Lions 9-8
Vikings 9-8 (I said Vikings when Cousins was healthy)
Bears 7-10

You guys need to come to grips that the GM you had dipped in bronze failed you. He’s a decent drafter (after the first round) but his in-season roster management to date gets laughed at at dinner parties with Lynch and Roseman. Maybe he’ll learn how to play in the big boys club. I hope he does. Truly. C4P out.

1 Like

Where you ever in?

1 Like

400 post thread and still no analysis from op. Just random statements with no attempt to back up points…

Also how is it predetermined if GB is now winning. Never seen such a bandwagon person on 2 game win streaks…

I’m shooting for post of the year

1 Like

Promise?

1 Like

A Few Good Men You Cant Handle The Truth GIF by SundanceTV

the dude your opinion GIF

At this point he is focusing his energy on trying to make the thread about something other than what its actually about.

2 Likes

This thread is about jack fox being the most handsome non-bald MFr in the league

2 Likes

Football Shrug GIF by Detroit Lions

2 Likes

“***while Joshua Dobbs was a great story in his first two appearances with the Vikings, he has six turnovers in the past two games. Dobbs had a fumble and an interception in a loss at Denver and threw four picks in Monday night’s loss against Chicago.”

Horrible! Hope they keep him in!

1 Like

And it could easily have been 8 or 9. He was lucky. With that said…3 years 140 mill should lock up the passtroNOT long term

You guys are focusing on attacking the wrong person (me) here. Your venom should be for the FO for their gross neglect

Josh Dobbs finally realized he was Josh Dobbs.

1 Like

Please send us a photo of you wearing your sign. Otherwise, your words have no currency here. Take some damn responsibility.