The world is falling in love with the Detroit Lions

WCF made Maginot, Neville Chamberlain, General Ambrose Burnside, Paul Krugman and Warren Harding look brilliant and competent in comparison.

Edit- Forgot The Sheriff of Nottingham and King George III

4 Likes

Lolol just dropping those names and knowledge ! Always learn something from you man.

Also, totally off topic, but I know you like the jazz music, and this is one of my favorite jazz tunes by a favorite jazz singer… and it’s about coffee which makes me extremely biased

2 Likes

So, back in the day, I actually worked with Bob Dorough. My college group was doing a huge annual 3x performance 3 hr show fit for a full sized auditorium, staright ahead jazz and large ensemble medleys…and we wanted to do Schoolhouse Rock!

Buuut…no commercial music for it. Not being deterred because we were the kind of good that breeds confidence in your ability to do anything and that we had worked with a lot bigger names than him…toured with…But We Wanted To Do a 15 minute Schoolhouse Rock medley sooooo baaad.

So we wrote him, called and basically pestered him to get either charts from him or the rights to transcribe. He was fantastic, and we crushed that medley. So so so fun. I got to do the lead on Verb!

Of course “Im just a bill” was the big one…great memories. Really really nice guy. Sent him a copynof thr show and he was tickled.

He later published copyrighted material and it exploded as a cool skit to do.

Can still sing all my parts on that stuff…from 1989…

6 Likes

would love to see the video of it. Have you ever gotten it digitized, or is it on VHS (like my old stuff)?

1 Like

VHS. Our CD i have digital, but its not from that show.

2 Likes

Did you guys do that one in a studio?

Studio work is grueling dude. Way harder than I thought. Yes, on campus big time recording studio. The Audio Engineering program has some huge graduates

2 Likes

I’ve had quite a few clients that are musicians, and even seeing what they do to set up looks like a giant pain in the ass (for sure confusing to me). LOL

1 Like

Yeah, you should, because literally every study ever says that in a 100, you run the 1st 40 meters faster than the last 60 meters.

So he ran faster than 4.21 over 40 yards because I assume that’s just averages.

1 Like

Good point (provided the clocked time was valid).
We officailly have the fastest man alive on our roster.
…Word!

I don’t think that is correct.

Add up the first 4 times of Bolts run and he ran a 4.62 forty. Now add the last 4 of his run and he ran that in 3.29 seconds. Quit a difference when youre starting from a dead stop or if you’re already in motion.

Edit: Sorry, you are correct that you run the first 40 faster than the last 60.
If you’re just using the average, that’s like saying Bolt would have run a 3.9 forty.

Ok if we divide 100m by 9.58 we get 10.2m / second, which equates to 22.82 mph.

However, there are reports out there of JWill running at 23mph. So am I to believe that JWill, with pads and cleats on grass, is running faster than Usain Bolt? He must have been running downhill on the flat earth.

I guess UB is being held to an average of his 100m, including the very beginning of the race where he’s slower, and JWill’s speed is just a snapshot of his run. I like it though. Speed kills.

3 Likes

For a snapshot of Bolt, if you take his best 10 yard speed (.81) hes running at 27.6mph!!

6 Likes

It all started with her bringing in speilman. The fords had that resource right under their nose the entire time and never utilized him. Good on her.

3 Likes

War & Peesh

1 Like

They’re so in love with us we only got one primetime game

Sheeet! GOOD CATCH!

Nice

3 Likes

The “unofficial” time for Jack Fox was 38mph, I believe. They’re trying to keep that under wraps though.

2 Likes