The worst we can be after 5 games is

2-2-1

So much for all the 0-5 predictions…you know who you are…

8 Likes

YES!!!

Tough tough win
Got lucky with the number of Eagle mistakes
Again, they NEED to improve (big time) for next game

2 Likes

Great! I love being wrong about the Lions. How do you say it… it’s like… oh yeah… LET’S GO!!!

1 Like

Sometimes it’s not how many big plays you make, it’s the big mistakes you don’t make that the other team does. The Lions are not screwing as much as they once did or as often. Yes, there were some penalties, some of which were BS, and how in the hell do they let somebody block a FG? I dunno who it is, but that crap has to stop on ST.

Nice to see Agnew redeem himself.

YEAH! Well…

I’m not happy unless we dominate every play of every game… and look pretty while doing it!

With that said, we really look bad on ST… Agnew’s TD aside. I think Matty P has to consider making a coaching change, but with who?

2 Likes

but…but…but…it wasn’t as pretty as I wanted it to be!

sarcasm emoji initiated

2 Likes

Nothing matters about the play of the game, just the W. It does not matter if we suck the entire game, just so long as they suck worse and we win.

1 Like

Says the mod who said it’s not cool to attack other people…

Exactly This isn’t college where impressing people matters because polls determine who goes in the playoffs. After 17 weeks in the NFL, nobody gives style points. All they do is count the Ws

And we have 2 that in years past would be "L"s

3 Likes

There are exceptions to every rule.:rofl:

I think some people forget that there are eleven professional football players trying to dominate every play for their team, too. The only thing that needs to be pretty is is that W-L record.

3 Likes

I was one of them that thought that 0-5 was a real possibility. Definitely happier to be wrong about this than right.

1 Like

Me too! Damn that’s the best crow I ever ate!

2 Likes

Preseason, I was thinking we could be 3-3 after 6. If we are, I was thinking playoffs, as the last half of the schedule appears much easier.
Picture is still clearing itself up a ton, in terms of who we are really facing, the division is good, and those will be the true barometer. I don’ t think we’re contending for the SB this year, but we damn sure have a good shot at playoffs.
Preseason, I was thinking we sweep GB. I still think we will. 2 weeks to prep for them, with the week 17 game actually being a playoff game (winner gets in) at home.

Didn’t we have two weeks to prep for NE last year?

I just like that we have two weeks for Patricia to scheme for Green Bay

1 Like

I’m not positive, but now that you mention it, that does sound right.

Packers are going down!

1 Like

It was a normal prep week to face New England. If anything it was slightly shorter because we played at 4pm in San Francisco the week prior. Our bye week came before the Miami game.

2 Likes

Thanks I should have googled that :slight_smile:

Weren’t we 0-4 in preseason? :partying_face:

1 Like