These Clowns Have Some Nerve to Complain About Officiating

2 Likes

Poor guys. It has to be so frustrating being the most beloved team in the league. And those 5 rings… pathetic.

That “America’s team” shit is self-proclaimed. Not real. The whole thing is NFL propaganda. Dislike what it all stands for. Wishing that franchise lots of professional misfortune.

1 Like

They literally win games because of officiating and always tell the other team to stop whining.

2 Likes

Consistently too

1 Like

This probably will be arguably the most-watched game other than the Super Bowl, and I hated that it got down to just throwing the ball up and getting your penalties to get your big plays," Jones said. "We had some plays go with us too. It wasn’t like it didn’t go against (the Raiders). So again, this is not a criticism of the rules. It is a criticism of the discretion of how you use them.

“If you knew it was going to be like this every time, then you’d step out there every time and throw 40-yarders down the field and hope that you get your calls.”

Jerry Jones vs SFFH

( nsfw)

Haha the best thing about the thanksgiving day games was that I got to see that bunch of Dallas cowgirl crybabies loose.

Thing is … Jerry might deserve the beneficial calls being one of the owners who fully invested in winning and pushing league forward in its dominance at least compared to many other owners. Jerry involved himself with biggest league issues , pushes his brand relentlessly and wants to win and he’ll spend to do it.

Until we see that from lions ownership

• and there’s at least been two opportunities for Lions ownership to call out refs or league , I have yet to read a blistering , or even mildly frustrating quote out of ownership

Seemingly Content to collect their share of the profit share as their local sales tank with the product.

1 Like

fair deal. They do have a point though about yesterday. The officiating was abysmal. That roughing the passer the call was absurd

At least Jones attends his team’s games.

3 Likes

Yes it was…. Parsons didn’t rough the passer on that play. That’s was an extremely weak call.

I get the complaining. There were 28 penalties in that game that stood for an insane 276 penalty yards. That’s pretty crazy.

However it was called fairly equally. Each team had 14 penalties.

Dal was 14 -166
LVR we’re 14 - 110

When you have that many penalties it kills the flow of the game and makes it difficult to watch.

2 Likes

2 Likes

28 penalties in the game, that is simply nuts. But, the NFL got what they wanted a close game that was decided in overtime.

Another thing that I understand why but also bothers me is -

As fans we have no idea how these games are graded Did those refs even miss some other calls giving them a bad grade or get a bad grade for making a bad call ?

Without knowing any averages : how many calls on average are missed on a game ? Does an over turned call get graded poorly as a missed call ?

Think back to lions vs cowboys wildcard game - the performance of those refs could’ve been graded above average even if they just missed the one PI call … if they called the rest of the game perfectly.

How were these refs graded on the lions bears game ? How were they graded on cowboys raider game ?

Like Goff mentioned , if you can call holding or penalty on any play … how does the league even figure out a system to grade the refs ?

Read that as: “Don’t you know who we are?” You can’t call this shit against us, just for us.

I want Dallas to lose every game for the rest of their franchise’s history.

…except when they play GB, of course.

2 Likes

Those two could tie each other for eternity

1 Like

I can’t stand the Cowboys, but they got hosed yesterday. Hock a luie jr.'s crew is piss poor.