Things I see…

It has been a long time since we could think about have a real playoff conversation. Wait until Sunday night when the vikings are on their way back to Minnesota hoping they don’t have to play us again in the playoffs.

My confidence lies in that offensive line. They are the engine that drives this team. They are playing great as a unit, with a rotating player at RG. They are wearing down other defense lines. Who doesn’t think we are getting a TD on 3rd and goal from the 1 with Williams in?.

This line will travel as will.the team. Biggest reason I am optimistic

3 Likes

That! Right there!
It’s freakin amazing.
I think this may be the most disciplined Lions team I’ve ever seen.

3 Likes

Yes. I agree. Seems like we are getting officiated like the other 31 teams for a change.

4 Likes

EXACTLY 100% correct. This gives WRs time to get open, keeps Goff clean, an opens Helms Deep for J-Will to run behind. hahahahahaha!!!

What’s even cooler than…yeah, they’re professionals that are goo at their jobs…it’s THE WAY they do it. These cats are hurting ppl’s feelings…and what’s more…the WRs are blocking down field better than we have ever seen since the Barry years.

I wish just a few players were more naturally tough…but make NO mistake about it…the guys that Brad has drafted are almost 100% naturally warriors.

Then look at Elliot and J-Will…

This is the best OL I’ve seen in Detroit in my life…NOT CLOSE.
And…I think Brad is going to build a DL just like 'em…hopefully even more handsome!

Loooove the idea of
Hutch/Alim/Carter/WhoEvuhWantsTaStepUp?*
Is that Houston, Harris, Okwara, Paschal…done by committee?

Backe by New LB guy an Rodrigo. Sounds nasty!

1 Like

The new LB in my dream scenario would be free agent Trumane Edwards. Him and Rodrigo with a front of Hutch/Alim/Carter/Paschal is one hell of a front seven.

Would allow us to draft corner, safety, rb and RG

1 Like

Yep, I keep waiting for the refs to mess shit up! What a nice trend for once.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.