Thinking outside the box at 6OA

I typically hate these overly-sarcastic threads but this one had its moments. Good work, y’all.

5 Likes

@TNutZz

Sarcastic Sarcasm GIF

I read it twice just to be sure I read what I thought I read. Hit me the second time.

I have clearly failed the S2 Cognitive Challenge.

To be fair, I don’t think it was my intelligence. I think it was my clearly biased and unwavering opinion that I’d rather draft any other player on the planet eligible for the draft than AR. REALLY unwavering. Like gun to my head, “you have two options, AR or Jake Moody with the 6th overall pick”… welcome to Detroit young kicker.

Some good ones in this thread. Carry on.

2 Likes

What’s funny about this thread right now is QBHater and Natty throwing a tantrum about it in another thread.

‘You’re gaslighting me!’

farting kenny mccormick GIF by South Park

:grin::grin::grin:

Rumor has it we are trying to lure Peyton manning out of retirement

Hey! Don’t gaslight us!

Oh come on, this time is great! Everyone is bored and unhinged. We have essentially no new information, very little player movement (other than the rare cut like Wagner), and the Underwear Olympics have just gotten rolling. It’s time for the crazy to roll on out!

The best is when people get into crazy arguments over hypothetical situations that will never happen. Those are always fun to watch from the outside…

Michael Jackson Popcorn

2 Likes

Old Man Dancing GIF by TV4

Is that Tom Brady getting ready to run the 40 at the combine?

He’s really struggling in retirement so far.

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.