This format is easy to get used to

Uh oh. We’ll have to work on that. Sometimes the only thing appropriate is a roll of the eyes.
Quite an array of emoji, complete with skin tones.
:older_adult:t3:

1 Like

Fixed. Now it’s 10 characters. If that’s still annoying, let me know.

4 Likes

It’s nice to be able to use bold and italic again!

And to quote something and have it distinct from your other text!

2 Likes

This is very nice so far. A lot easier to use and a cleaner look.

2 Likes

Yes it does… old school feel with new school functionality. And all those old school posters… It does indeed feel like home… only a matter of time before espnbaby shows up…:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Ha! Glad you guys are digging it. I’m playing quite a bit with the functionality (if you can’t tell from the color scheme changes tonight). But there’s just a ton more options. I’ll roll them out slowly so we can adjust and grow with it.

2 Likes

I love this format. Great with strolling thru the forums from my mobile. Much much better than the other lions forums

Seems fairly simple. In a few days we will be pros on the new site. Seems mobile friendly so far.

2 Likes

Left mouse click and drag over text to highlight the text. Then hit the grey quote box above the post to the slight left. Easiest quoting function I have ever seen.

1 Like

Okay, but, how do I quote from my Android?

You don’t. That’s built in to limit your replies.
Ha…
Actually not sure yet. I will have to play around with the site on my phone.

I figured it out, but, I’m not telling.
Like you guys don’t know I’m an ass.

1 Like

Oh, okay. You touch the line on the post you want to quote. The blue dot thingys pop up and a grey “quote” box. Put the blue dot thingys at the ends of what you want to quote, then hit the grey quote box.
Done!

Ron I just wanted to let you know that Sunday the weather is going to be nice for fishing.

Oh, so, I have to go fishing so your precious team can win?
Fine!

This is such a breath of fresh air compared to 247. A+ so far.

FYI, if anyone likes a dark theme for the forum instead of the white theme, you can go to preferences -> interface to change it.

2 Likes

Do you know if there is a way to get the posts to be the whole width of the page? I don’t need the weird scrolling date thing taking up the whole right side of the page.

That dark is really dark!!
Black … phew!!!

You know how to revert back, right?