Making Bryce Young look like a Pro Bowler.

75% completion percentage
Yeah this defense is trash
Just win…. And I don’t care if we do it on the last play in regulation
Congratulations, you made a more pointless thread than Wolfy today.
Trash is currently suing for defamation
While I agree, it’s not sustainable, and we’ve been doing that a lot. We could easily be 0-3
And they don’t even have Coker!!!
Defense blows ass, great job Shep. lose that game.
Sheep’s seat should be very hot.
Shep’s seat should be on a Greyhound
Sooo what you’re saying is, is this defense isnt trash?
Sooo what I am saying is, you don’t need to start a thread to say the sky is blue.
Ok thanks..just wanted to verify you didnt go full REEEE
He shouldnt make it out of the bye. The Shep as a DC experiment should be over. I get it you have no secondary, but AG did more with less. Jack Campbell suddenly cant play football. Criminal. Hes overseeing the worst defense in the league.
No argument… Middle of the defense is wide open game after game
This may be the worst secondary in 18 years.
5-9 qb no one puts there hands up.
Panthers get 5 batted passes on a 6 4 qb.
Hard to argue with that. He just looks completely overmatched. We are lucky they didn’t score 40.
Called it last season. Shep should’ve never been promoted especially considering Dennis Allen was available.