This mock draft was too good not to post

These “Simulations” are an absolute joke…Unrealistic. Just using critical analysis of the likelihood some of these players are going to be available. Wishful thinking…Just don’t get your hopes up.

1 Like

I’d take it for sure

100 percent this

1 Like

I think most Lions fans could handle this “no trade” mock draft.

6 Likes

I like mine better

1 Like

My dream draft is Young and Ringo adding that USC DE/DT in the 2nd.

My fav BY FAR of the ones I’ve seen. Just don’t see it as possible.

That would be puuuuure gold.

under what circumstance would Jaylon Jones make it to 166?? will he even make it to 66?! or 36!?

While they are fun in speculation and dreaming….I learned a long time ago that teams rarely do what it is you want them to do. They do what THEY WANT TO DO! :person_shrugging:

1 Like

I agree he could make 36 but thats about as low as i think he goes an that’s likely cus there are half dozen who could be graded higher

1 Like

Oluwatimi - Our future RG after we cut Vaitai.

This dude can play football. One of the best IOL I’ve seen recently. I have watched one full game of him and can already tell he will be a solid pro
I agree on drafting him but Big V is not getting cut unless its medical an he can’t recover.

He can workout at OG an C would replace Brown or Brown resigns an he becomes another brown

1 Like

ive only watched highlights and not actual game film but u like him over kelee ringo and agree with another poster that ringo will have a rough time against some of the quicker more polished route runners.

Possible, yes.

Boston Celtics What GIF by NBA

I love Forbes. Dude just has a nose for the ball like our boy Kirby!

And a nose for the end zone once he’s taken the ball away.

Dream on Chicago sports media

Has to be a Bears owner one spot an they expect Lions to help them rebuild they can keep the number two pick I wouldn’t trade up for any player . There is not a player at two worth that much.

2 Likes

What kind of dipshittery is that ffs?

Unhinged wackadoodle wishcasting

3 Likes

Hilarious. They’ve mistaken us for the Vikings

3 Likes