sent one right back :heart:@Lions
| @AlabamaFTBL
| #NFLDraft
pic.twitter.com/TDFbH2JLai

NFL (@NFL) April
27, 2024

`

13 Likes

Hearing a family member tell you they are proud of you is one of the best things I ever heard. It meant way more than anything else they could have said. Glad to see he has great support!

This is absolutely amazing.

9 Likes

Terrian Arnold,

With these studs on our roster Sewell, Saint, Hutch, Jamo, Gibbs, Laporta Branch Jack

We somehow go and draft a dude that might even be more likeable & definitive of our culture in Terrian Arnold.

What a player , what a corner, what a human

7 Likes

That’s so true, Jman. With the culture so firmly established, I thought they might veer a little from that because they could in theory absorb guys who didn’t quite fit culturally. I was wrong. They’ve done nothing but reinforce their culture with all their draft picks this year.

5 Likes

That would be a cool addition to the nfl draft. A short message from family plays while the kid is on stage.

1 Like

That explains the young man he is. He’s different. You can see it in his eyes and hear it in his voice.
Quality, and Character! A young man raised right.
He is destined to be a Cornerstone of this team, his community, and his family. I can’t imagine the kind of father he will be.
Well done, Arnold family!

2 Likes

Very cool.

My dad was a hard working man but kind of short of giving compliments. He was sick the last couple of years of his life but I remember him telling me during that time what a great job I had done raising my daughters. It really meant a lot and is one of the best things he ever said to me. I’ll remember it forever.

I tell my daughters how proud I am of them all the time and I can see the spark in their eyes. It costs nothing but the payback and confidence boost it gives them is immeasurable.

Glad to see Terrion comes from a good family.

3 Likes

My brother!

3 Likes

I so love this kid. I keep searching to see something different, but can’t find not 1 video showing something different than all the other videos showing who he is. As soon as his jersey is available, I will be grabbing me one. Will be the 1st since buying B Sanders jersey.

Terrion, stay true to yourself. More importantly, stay true to Christ, and he will guide your path so you will stay true to yourself!

#OnePride baby!!